• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Side Quests.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In B2/W2 we got more Side Quests than in any other Pokemon game. Do you guys think that we'll get some other Side Quests in X and Y. Perhaps something similar to contests? Or something completely new? What would you like to see?

Years
I really hope we get side quests. It makes the games much more fun and immersive. I'd hope to have some sidequests where you have to explore a castle that's I don't know, haunted by ghosts or something? Could be really fun, I think. I'd also love some mini-game/side quests where you could do quests with people over wifi, whether it be a random person or friends.

As for more contest ideas, I'd love to see contests again, but expanded into how they are in the anime! That'd be amazing, fun, and wasn't really possible before with sprites, but is now, due to 3D models being able to perform more motions more easily than sprites. I'd also like something similar to the capture the flag game in D/P/Pt (which I never played, but it seems fun) except over wifi once again, as having someone to play infrared with isn't always possible.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I sure hope so! I hope that there are mo intense, adventure based side quests. I also hope that there are sidequests like the movie thing in B/W 2 because that was fun for a little while. I hope that X and Y introduce a new type of contest as well, that could be really fun!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
It would be nice to see some side quests that involve collecting certain normal items or Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon, and then getting some rare items for completing the side quest.

And now that 3D visuals are in full 3D, I'd like to see side quests that involve certain actions like riding a minecart through or something like that would be amazing.

Back