• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Moon updated to version 1.2

pkmin3033

...but seriously, I never encountered any of these on my misery 50-hour playthrough through Moon. I'm actually kinda tempted to not update and boot up the game just to see if I can trigger them!

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
Years
Good thing those rare glitches aren't around anymore.

Although I gotta admit, there was no excuse for removing the "items on Eggs" thing. I always felt that was more like a quality of life thing, and I say this even as an Egglocke afficionado.

blue

gucci
Years
Didn't even know these existed tbh. They sound a lot less game breaking than that Lumiose City save glitch back in XY though.

User19sq

But still, super-obscure bugs.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So they finally fixed the Poke Pelago bug. I was using it when I first came out, but then it became an annoyance, so just threw my pokemon on the island and let it sit.... slowly forgetting about them....

It was very useful though. I see why they would fix it, just surprised it took them so long. You could put pokemon in the Pelago, and set it to 99 training sessions and then go back to the last 5 minutes of a month and once the month changed, everything would finish automatically. I think I got 18 pokemon to level 70 or so at thje same time in about an hour of doing it. Once you got to around 80 though, it became extremly slow and annoying to do.

If they had a pokemon training area like they had in Unova Games and Kalos Games, I would have never used that glich, but it was impossible to train pokemon after you beat the league. The only real way to train in Sun and Moon is the League.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
If they had a pokemon training area like they had in Unova Games and Kalos Games, I would have never used that glich, but it was impossible to train pokemon after you beat the league. The only real way to train in Sun and Moon is the League.

There's always the real grindfest that is having two Rare Kitchens in your Festival Plaza.
I say grindfest because you have to have 4,500 FC to even purchase two Rare Kitchens from visitors in your plaza, plus you need to be at least Rank 30 to use the hidden features after you beat the League.
Not to mention that just to level up one Pokemon from LV. 66 to LV. 98 requires 800 FC each time.
So yeah, you better sign up for all those global missions and grind it out with the regular ones from daily Festival Coupons lol. ;)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
There's always the real grindfest that is having two Rare Kitchens in your Festival Plaza.
I say grindfest because you have to have 4,500 FC to even purchase two Rare Kitchens from visitors in your plaza, plus you need to be at least Rank 30 to use the hidden features after you beat the League.
Not to mention that just to level up one Pokemon from LV. 66 to LV. 98 requires 800 FC each time.
So yeah, you better sign up for all those global missions and grind it out with the regular ones from daily Festival Coupons lol. ;)

Actually I just stopped training them :P Like I said, I got bored once I hit 75 to 88 on all of them. But I am already Level 100 in the Plaza. Think I am actually around 105 now. Plus I have about 80 coupons as well. Just don't have a will to use them. However, that might change if I ever get my first Sun and Moon Shiny.

I am glad they fixed it though. But as for the rest of the bugs, I have never encountered the others. Then again, I haven't ran into any bugs since we started the 3DS games.

Back