• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years

r1dk6b.png

[INTRO]

Note: THIS IS A GAME, NOT A HACK

Hi i'm ryushin5 some of you may know me as the idealist for some pokemon fangames around the showcase cause of the experience of helping on other games I decided to make a game myself. I believe that i am finally ready Pokemon Mercury is a fangame made with RMXP and Poccils starter kit. It will have many twists and turns in the storyline of the game and also new features.​

[STORY]

In Pokemon Mercury you start out as a young boy/girl who lives with there mother in a small town called Twillight town in the region of Johto, you hope one day to be a pokemon trainer but you know that will never happen because your mom forbids you from being one because years before you father was a great pokemon trainer he was so strong that he even be the elite four without breaking a sweat, looking for a better challenge he enters the Ilex forest looking for the legendary Time traveling pokemon Celebi he disappears and was never heard from again. This is the reason why your mother forbids you from being a pokemon trainer.​

One day after waking up from bed after dreaming that you where meeting Professor Oak you go down stairs thinking it is going to be another typical day when you arrive downstairs your mother greets you, but her voice sounds weak you ask here if there is something wrong with her she says that she is ok she then collapses you rush her into bed and then call a doctor. After the doctor finishes checking up on her he tells you that she has a rare virus and no medicine hasn't been created yet to cure this virus and that your mother will die soon. You are angry that there is nothing you can do but just stand there and be helpless but the doctor does tell you that there is one way that your mother may be cured. You beg him to tell you how to cure your mother he then tells you of a pokemon in the Ilex forest that maybe able to heal your mom the legendary Pokemon Celebi. You ask how it will help, he tells you that Celebi can lead you into a special tree thats leaves have legendary healing properties but this tree can not be found unless Celebi chooses to show you it, You know that there is know other way to save your mother so you dart off to the Ilex to find Celebi. When you arrive in the Ilex forest something flies past you real fast knocking you down, when you get back on your feet you notice this faint glow illuminating from behind one of the trees in front of you, you walk towards it real slowly, you quickly look behind the tree to see none other then the legendary pokemon Celebi startled that you found it Celebi begins to glow you cover your eyes because the light is too bright. When you open your eyes you discover yourself in a huge city, where every thing seems to be filled with advance technology, You stand there in shock because you have no idea where you are, you then here a scream a woman dashes passed you being chased by too other people, you run after them, when you catch up you see the woman backed up against the wall you see another person there as well a young boy telling the mysterious people to leave that women alone they tell him to mind his own buisness, they send out there pokemon challenging the kid to battle the kid accepts but he can't take on 2 people at once he turns around and sees you standing there he tells you to help him battle these people you say that you would be glad to help but you have know pokemon he throws you a bag telling you to pick one of the 3 pokemon that he has in there you choose your pokemon and you battle after you won the mysterious people disappear into the shadow telling you that this isn't the last that you will hear of TEAM OBLIVION. The woman walks up to you thanking you for helping her she tells you that she is a well known throughout the world as Professor Laurel she ask you where you are from, you answer back saying that you are from you tell her you are from Twillight town the boy next to you says that is in impossible because Twillight town disappeared from the region 150 years ago, you say that is impossible because you where just in Twillight town a couple of minutes ago. You ask them what is the date and they tell you and you find out that you are 200 years into the future.​

To get back to the past you set out on a Pokemon Journey, you find out that the region you once new as Johto has changed dramatically and has been renamed the TEMPORIS Region, you later find out about the Temporis League which you
enter hoping that it can give you clues on how to get back to your time period, On your journey you must stop Team Oblivion from fufilling there plans because if they where to succed it could cause the destruction of the world. This will all happen in Pokemon: Mercury!​

[FEATURES]
- New Futurisitc Region
-Interesting storyline​
-Over 30 or so Fakemon
- New Poketch 2.0
-Cool Mini-games
-HoverBoard replaces Bike
-New moves
-And much More!​

[SCREENSHOTS]

Spoiler:

[LEGENDARY POKEMON REVEALED]
Spoiler:

[CONCEPT ART]

Male Hero:
Spoiler:

Female Hero:
Spoiler:

Rival:
Spoiler:

[REGION MAP]
Spoiler:

[VIDEOS]

Spoiler:

[CREDITS]

Poccil for his starter kit
Nintendo for pokemon of course
.Phones for his graphics, mapping and for alot of stuff
<~Flood~> for help on the fakemon and spriting of one of my gym leaders
Gamebuilder336-Fakemon Designer
Teddiursafan-Idealist
Saurav for his awesome tiles

POKEM4ANIAC-Mapper
Gymleaderlily-Spriter
Omegagroudon for title screen and the reason why i joined the community(shout out to Pokemon Raptor which is awesome)
Sandro for the mapping some places for me
PokemonOI for giving me the title name and for encouragement
shinylugia for some tilesets and the battle graphics
Red Gyarados for the region map
Katana-for some fakemon sprites

Yourself for the awesome logo
and everyone else who encouraged me
and also if i forgot to credit you PM me saying so.

BANNERS:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
Wow dude this looks awesome I love the storyline the heroes look awesome it's so unique I mean you get sent 200 years into the future that's so awesome and the tiles are awesome they really go great with the hero's style it looks real professional I can't wait to see more screenshots dude. :)

ryushin5

Years
Thanks man I'm glad you like it i plan on adding screenshots of the story later on when I'm done with some eventing and my mapper is done with some maps also. :D

punkforlife93

Mudpimp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 7, 2011
It looks cool, but doesn't this have enough information to be in the Game's Showcase?

Last edited:

ryushin5

Years
It looks cool, but doesn't this have enough information to be in the Hack's Showcase?
lol you probably mean Game showcase instead of Hack showcase and yes it does but I don't feel like it's ready for the showcase yet i will probably keep the thread in the plot storyboard space until I know i'm ready to move it. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
This looks good ryushin, but it really is starting to bother me that everyone is asking yourself to make their logo for them.

ryushin5

Years
Yeah I know lol I just thought that his logo's are so freaking awesome that i just had to ask him if he could make me one. XP

Last edited:

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
Thanks man I'm glad you like it i plan on adding screenshots of the story later on when I'm done with some eventing and my mapper is done with some maps also. :D

lol tats me DX srry!!!
anyways, once i get on my comp ill send u the screenies
i luv ur story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r u gonna make it so u can travel through planets n stuff lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
I like this a lot.
But your storyline didn't flow to me. It seemed like you put idea after idea.
Besides that, the screens look real cool.
Keep up the great work.

ryushin5

Years
lol tats me DX srry!!!
anyways, once i get on my comp ill send u the screenies
i luv ur story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r u gonna make it so u can travel through planets n stuff lol
Hmm I don't know about that I mean being able to go on diffrent planets would be unique I will take that into consideration.

I like this a lot.
But your storyline didn't flow to me. It seemed like you put idea after idea.
Besides that, the screens look real cool.
Keep up the great work.

thanks for your comment I will try to fix up the story line later today or tommorow.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
FINALLY! I'm inpressed...I like the story(sad about your mom), and the fakemon look like they will be great! Overall It's a nice concept and I wish you the best of luck...if you need any help just hit me up on AIM, or a PM.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Its a great start ryush. glad to finally see your game thead. an of course im up for helping you to. so whenever man and cant wait to see more

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 6, 2012
HAHAHA! I've been waitin for this thread! HAHAHA! Your game is gonna be great!!!!!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
element you made those graphics they look great dude. really like them and hope to see more of it hear me ryush. ill try and get my next update to be great if you do the same here

ryushin5

Years
HAHAHA! I've been waitin for this thread! HAHAHA! Your game is gonna be great!!!!!
Thanks man i really appreciate it.

element you made those graphics they look great dude. really like them and hope to see more of it hear me ryush. ill try and get my next update to be great if you do the same here
Ohh don't worry I will make my next update awesome. :D

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Glad to see you making the thread. I hope it progresses well. Anyways, you should change the name of the foe's team. Also, I think you should change the getting your pokemon part a little bit and after that.

Back