• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's nice to be back!

Years
Why hello there Pokemon Community! I used to be a very active member, but due to so many problems at the time I just felt it was necessary to leave. But I very much missed this place, and wish I could just rewind the clock. :/
But hey! Past is past and I very much wish to get back to being apart of this wonderful community!
Here's a little bit about myself:
-I'm Canadian (eh!)
-enjoy helping anyone with whatever they need
-in college for game programming
-favourite Pokemon is Pikachu! (if you couldn't tell already)
-love to listen or talk about anything and everything
Anyways to wrap this up, I might not be as active as I used to. (being able to greet every single member that joined the community for over 3 months...) Buuuuuuuuuut I can always try. :P
If your ever in the mood to talk or need any help with anything you can always come knocking on my door!
Thanks again and nice being back. :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Welcome back, Brickbusterx!

Hey, unexpected things happen in our lives which are out of our control and we must attend to them before they turn into big problems. It happens to the best of us and it's completely understandable. Although we've never met, I'm glad you're back and ready to be active again! xD

That's cool that you're from Canada, eh! haha! Pikachu is awesome, although I prefer water Pokémon, no one can really not like Pikachu, as it is a big part of the series! Your major is in game programming? That's super cool! How do you like it? I'm a major in science. :]

I see you're very social, which is awesome! Hopefully you'll be able to be more active this time around.

Hope to see you around!

Years
Omg I remember you! Had wondered where you disappeared to but that can be set aside now since you're back. :D

Game programming sounds totally awesome; if my college had that I'd probably have tried for it. Pursuing programming for work in general is something I was always interested in but I'm not very good at math. My friend is a computer programming major and even as a very talented person when it comes to math, she struggles. So yeah... definitely not the best major for me to get into.

Anyway, I honestly wouldn't worry about not being as active as you used to be - all that matters is that you're here again! Returning members are always welcome back even if they're not able to be around as much. A few things have changed since your last post in May, including that adorable little Furret +like button underneath every post. At least... I think it was implemented after May, at least! We're still the same 'ol awesome PokeCommunity you used to know and always will be.

See you around and welcome back once again! <3; It'll be great to have you with us again!

Years
Hi Brickbusterx, welcome back!

I remember when you posted in so many introduction threads in NU/W alone back in early 2012, and then suddenly you disappeared off the face of the community. I know real life issues can make us disappear for a while, but we're glad you never forgot PC. We have had a few new staff appointed since your absence, while some others moved up a rank and we also implemented new features like the Like button you're seeing on posts.

Don't worry if you won't be as active, we're just glad you are here. Returning members always make me happy cos I want to see what happened to them all that time. PC is still the same despite all those changes, and we have had new sections added. I've even gotten involved with the PC Battle Server as of late, under the username +OshyHikari. And yeah, you may have noticed my name looks a little different than when it was when you were last around. But I'm still that same Hikari10 you knew back then.

So yeah, see ya around and great to have you back!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
Oh my goodness, you're back! I remember seeing your wonderful welcomes every time I checked in on NU/W months ago. <3 Wait, was it almost a year? My memory is foggy, haha. Anyway, I'm happy that you decided to join us once again, Brickbuster! :D Don't worry about the lost time, there's plenty of time to make up for that. And really, I feel you when you wish you could rewind the clock, because I suffered under a fair share of inactivity myself. :\

But yes! Let bygones be bygones. Likewise, I hope you come around to being active again in this wonderful community! I never really had the chance to know you more than I did, so your reintroduction is pretty convenient for me. For instance, back then I didn't know your background in programming, being Canadian, liking Pikachu (I suppose the latter two were a bit obvious, and I just failed to be observant enough, haha) etc. and I must say, you seem really interesting. ;D If it makes your return easier, maybe a VM conversation is in order! I'd also love to talk about anything and everything, after all.

You can always try, right? That's the spirit! I mean you were really active, for sure, so I'm sure it won't be too hard to get back into that. I hope that this decrease in activity won't be too drastic of a change for you, man. You're always free to welcome people at your own pace, haha. Don't burn yourself out! And um, yeah. I suppose that's all I can say for now, haha. Welcome back Brickbuster!

Years
Welcome back, Brickbusterx!

Hey, unexpected things happen in our lives which are out of our control and we must attend to them before they turn into big problems. It happens to the best of us and it's completely understandable. Although we've never met, I'm glad you're back and ready to be active again! xD

That's cool that you're from Canada, eh! haha! Pikachu is awesome, although I prefer water Pokémon, no one can really not like Pikachu, as it is a big part of the series! Your major is in game programming? That's super cool! How do you like it? I'm a major in science. :]

I see you're very social, which is awesome! Hopefully you'll be able to be more active this time around.

Hope to see you around!

That's oh so true, and thanks that's very nice. :)
I love water Pokemon as it's almost always the starter I pick for each generation I play. :P
Ummmmm game programming is nice to say the least... haha. Also science is great to learn, I took a few sciences back in high school, and I need to take a few in my program. Best of luck with that. :)
Hope to see you around too!

Omg I remember you! Had wondered where you disappeared to but that can be set aside now since you're back. :D

Game programming sounds totally awesome; if my college had that I'd probably have tried for it. Pursuing programming for work in general is something I was always interested in but I'm not very good at math. My friend is a computer programming major and even as a very talented person when it comes to math, she struggles. So yeah... definitely not the best major for me to get into.

Anyway, I honestly wouldn't worry about not being as active as you used to be - all that matters is that you're here again! Returning members are always welcome back even if they're not able to be around as much. A few things have changed since your last post in May, including that adorable little Furret +like button underneath every post. At least... I think it was implemented after May, at least! We're still the same 'ol awesome PokeCommunity you used to know and always will be.

See you around and welcome back once again! <3; It'll be great to have you with us again!

You seem familiar! But I think the difference in pictures has fogged my memory... but nice to see you again! :)
Oh trust me I'm awwwwful at math... but I'm still pursuing it because it's what I love to do.. even if I need to stay back or learn so much more when it comes to math. :P
I did notice the little Furret like button and I love that! It's a nice little touch that just makes the pages more lively.
Thank you so much! Hope to see you around. :)

Hi Brickbusterx, welcome back!

I remember when you posted in so many introduction threads in NU/W alone back in early 2012, and then suddenly you disappeared off the face of the community. I know real life issues can make us disappear for a while, but we're glad you never forgot PC. We have had a few new staff appointed since your absence, while some others moved up a rank and we also implemented new features like the Like button you're seeing on posts.

Don't worry if you won't be as active, we're just glad you are here. Returning members always make me happy cos I want to see what happened to them all that time. PC is still the same despite all those changes, and we have had new sections added. I've even gotten involved with the PC Battle Server as of late, under the username +OshyHikari. And yeah, you may have noticed my name looks a little different than when it was when you were last around. But I'm still that same Hikari10 you knew back then.

So yeah, see ya around and great to have you back!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Haha yes I loved greeting new people and making them feel welcome. I' believe i'll continue soon enough. :P
Yes very true, but regardless happy to see everything still going so smoothly.
Nice to see you getting involved in that! Hope that goes amazing for you.
Yeeeees I remember that name! Nice to see you again!
Thanks so much! Hope to see you around too. :)

Oh my goodness, you're back! I remember seeing your wonderful welcomes every time I checked in on NU/W months ago. <3 Wait, was it almost a year? My memory is foggy, haha. Anyway, I'm happy that you decided to join us once again, Brickbuster! :D Don't worry about the lost time, there's plenty of time to make up for that. And really, I feel you when you wish you could rewind the clock, because I suffered under a fair share of inactivity myself. :\

But yes! Let bygones be bygones. Likewise, I hope you come around to being active again in this wonderful community! I never really had the chance to know you more than I did, so your reintroduction is pretty convenient for me. For instance, back then I didn't know your background in programming, being Canadian, liking Pikachu (I suppose the latter two were a bit obvious, and I just failed to be observant enough, haha) etc. and I must say, you seem really interesting. ;D If it makes your return easier, maybe a VM conversation is in order! I'd also love to talk about anything and everything, after all.

You can always try, right? That's the spirit! I mean you were really active, for sure, so I'm sure it won't be too hard to get back into that. I hope that this decrease in activity won't be too drastic of a change for you, man. You're always free to welcome people at your own pace, haha. Don't burn yourself out! And um, yeah. I suppose that's all I can say for now, haha. Welcome back Brickbuster!

Haha yes yes I loved doing them, and you'll be seeing them again soon enough. :P
Ya I know what you mean.. :/ but hey life goes on!
Haha well I'm a tad interesting.. but hey arn't we all. :P
Oh yes I'd love that! Makes one of the reasons I loved this place so much to begin with!
Thanks very much! Hope to see you around. :)

Reactions: Cid
Back