• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Forum theme errors

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
I just went through all of the forum themes, looking for fixed-width styles (my screen is pretty big), and I found a few errors.

Wrong links:
Ralts' Dance
Route 167+
Begin, Again
When selected, these forum themes all show up as Pichu squared.

Broken:
Seeds of Platinum
The header is left-aligned, while the content is centered to screen. As a result, they are out of alignment by about 150 pixels.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
It might help the staff or the rest of us assist with your problem if you can provide information about what browser you're using, and screenshots. =)

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Interesting, I opened Google Chrome to test these, and I had no such problem. At least not with Ralts' Dance, Route 167+, or Begin, Again. The Seeds of Platinum I do have the same problem with, however.

Perhaps the three that look like Pichu² are the fault of your computer rather than browser.
I'll check it out on Safari later.

By the way, a seeming panacea around these forums is to "clear your cookies and cache" if you have a weird problem. Try that first, might work. ;3

Gerri Shin

  
Years
Ralts' Dance - Staff Only
Route 167+ - Staff and Supporter only (not sure if limited by tier, assuming all tiers accessible)
Begin, Again - Staff and Supporter only (not sure if limited by tier, assuming all tiers accessible)
When selected, these forum themes all show up as Pichu squared. - (Redirected to Pichu2 due to Pichu2 being set to the default style for the forum)

These are the reasons those appear to have broken links. Seeds of platinum, while a valid catch, has been noticed before. I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet, but I'm sure the staff will get around to it at some point.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Route 167+ - Staff and Supporter only (not sure if limited by tier, assuming all tiers accessible)
Begin, Again - Staff and Supporter only (not sure if limited by tier, assuming all tiers accessible)
When selected, these forum themes all show up as Pichu squared. - (Redirected to Pichu2 due to Pichu2 being set to the default style for the forum)

These are the reasons those appear to have broken links. Seeds of platinum, while a valid catch, has been noticed before. I'm not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet, but I'm sure the staff will get around to it at some point.

That's why I can't find them. o_o

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years

Ohh, interesting. So that mystery is solved.

Depends what needs fixing with Seeds of Platinum, really. I can't replicate ANY issues with it.

Are you viewing it with Chrome? There was just one problem - the header seems to be fixed, while the body is centered to the page. Try changing your resolution to something bigger than 768x1024.

Last edited:
Back