• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Armania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hello, chaps! Capital day for an OOC thread for this RP, what? I say, come in and have fun. Just remember, the actual thread for the RP is where we want our sign-ups to go.

So... chit-chat will now commence, yah. :3

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
BOOM! let the chatting commence! so as i stated earlier... my char isn't a crazy psycho! haha he's actually quite tame

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Well, Yah, I was really only referring to my character and Jyukai's when I said Psycho, but... a lot of us have already had kind of nutso characters, so, yeah.

Oh, and... I LOLed. Apparently I'm not quite manly enough, because the new RPers are calling me a her. *pokes Sweet Dreams* Not to make fun of you or anything, but.... yeah, it was amusing. XD

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Sorry! Sorry! I claim guilty! Guilty, Your Honour! I don't know why I typed that... Oh, wait, yes, it's because, for some odd reason, "Thesis" sounds more like a girl's name to me...

Not meaning any disrespect, sir. See? Sir! That's a guy's title, right? Or have I been going around insulting the authorities? o.0

*sigh* I've got to learn to look before I post. I have no idea what'll make me learn, though... And there's no need to get pokey, okay, masculine, macho man?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Oh, today is a grand day indeed. Grander even than the day this thread was created, I daresay.

And why is this a grand day, might you ask? Two words, ladies and gentlemen (whichever category our dear RP master may fall under ;D), two words:

MASS VACATION

Come on, all together now:

MASS VACATION

That's right, my lovehs, due to a conveniently placed Finnish holiday, yours truly is on vacation from the mili from 16.00 Wednesday all the way to 24.00 Sunday, so it looks like I'll have all the time I need to participate properly in the opening phase of this RP. That is, of course, if Thesis/ACC is gracious enough to start it up in a timely fashion. Yay for that. :3

Oh, and... I LOLed. Apparently I'm not quite manly enough, because the new RPers are calling me a her. *pokes Sweet Dreams* Not to make fun of you or anything, but.... yeah, it was amusing. XD

And you were wondering why I like my ambigious avvies? This must be almost as fun for you as the time when the silly CARD GAMES people mistook me for a guy-ahem, girl, yeah, girl. xD

...or did they really know something the rest of you don't? ;3

...okay, enough being ambiguous about genders here. Do you have any deadline for when this RP is going to kick off? I mean as in, are we still waiting for more peoples or is this just giving Brad time to rework his character? Huh, is it? *Pokes incessantly*

Impatient? Perish the thought. I'm never impatient about RP starts. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
psh forget that, i'm impatient! And ya... u gotta love the ambiguous avvies indeed. I think i established my gender too quickly on my other name.... or maybe i just act too many and Mrs. ACC acts too much like a girl? I tried to see how many people i could trick at one point but it didn't work too well, probably cause i stink at acting like a girl.... ANYway....

startstart! *pokes Thesis*

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hey hey, it's "against the rules" to bother the RP master about starting the RP guys! :<

Off-Topic-Ness because I can.
Spoiler:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Well, people are still calling me ACC even though I kind of meant to take a break from that name for at least another six months, so I feel justified in calling you any of your millions of usernames. *Shot'ed*

Er... yeah, I was going to start tonight, but since Loki and Kansas are still calling me a girl I feel obligated to wait an additional twenty-four hours. HAH!

......................!

..... JK, I'll start as soon as I can. Since the opening post will be a double-post (which is automatically merged) it may not show up, so check the thread! CHECK IT I TELL YOU!

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Edit 2- READ!

Sign-Up sheet.

Full name: Syrina Romanova

Personality: Syrina is one odd bounty hunter. She is intelligent, and actually can be calm, and possibly even nice. She loves to see criminals suffer inhumane torture- but only by her hands. She actually does it for the money, but seeing as she does it so much, the whole violence appeal sunk into her personality. Her main hobbies are a mix of culture and barbarism. She enjoys drinking, reading, hunting, and relaxation in her manor home. She is quite stealthy- you only really see her psycho side if you battle her. Around her peers, she is quiet- unless you piss her off. She does not like people stealing her kills- it takes away the fun! She just loves to kill criminals for money, and her bounty hunting is how she lets loose some times. She, however, has some humanity. She wants another lover, as her previous lover died. She can be thoughtful, and quite loving. As long as you are not a high rank criminal, she will not kill you. She does not kill random innocents. There is no honor in that- they have no criminal past and no challenge for her. She likes to kill criminals, that's all. She does not like over-the-top blasts, but instead prefers stealthy kills or torture. She is also a dominatrix. She is overbearing, and her tone will make you shrink a little. She is also quite bitter at the moment due to her recent tragic events. Syrina is cruel for a reason. When you are a criminal, her past reminds her of the monstrosities of murder (her lover was murdered) and she is pushed over the edge again. Although cruelty towards innocents reminds her of her parents, her hardened personality really leaves no room for guilt. Syrina may be best marked for her cynicism and biting remarks.

Syrina is not a perfect moral person, however. She embodies Greed, Lust and Wrath. Although her ego isn't inflated, her anger, and her dominating attitude, can be grating at times. Her worst weakness is her past- her occasional insanity eliminates her normally perfect rationale. With her recent tragedies, this happens more often than not, but it has not gotten in the way of work… yet. Her anger often makes her quite insensitive- she could care less what you feel or who you are. She is too cynical and jaded to care. This is a pretty big flaw- it isolates her, and gives her the feel of a complete jerk to most people, including any coworkers. Her overbearing attitude also brings tension, which is not good for collaboration of any sort.

Race: Armania

Appearance: Syrina is 8'4", and has golden skin. She is actually pretty muscular, but not totally muscular. Her long graceful arms and nimble body help make her a good fighter. She has a pretty slim and curved physique. Her shoulders are curved, and her chest juts outward and curves to a perfect spherical form. After her… noticeable chest, her body curves inward, and then a bit outward again at the hips. She is really good at jumps, and is quite flexible. Her face, like the rest of her body, is baby smooth. She has a small nose, and a charming smile. She has pointed ears, albeit small, and her mouth is relaxed and emanates a friendly presence. She has two eyes, both white in color (she can still see.) They have hexagram pupils, blue in color. Her hair is of a long style, and it flows down to her chest without obscuring her face. It is jet black with streaks of blood red mixed in. Her body, however beautiful, still has scars. Across her left eye, she has a slash scar. She also has an upside cross scar on both of her shoulders. Emblazoned across her stomach is an inverted pentagram tattoo, black in color, and a hexagram adorns her back. The backs of her legs feature the triscele, and the palms of her hands also have tattoos. There is a clockwise swastika (Nazi direction. No, I am not a Nazi, I had a Bar Mitzvah, I am a Jew. It is there for symmetry) on her left hand, and a counterclockwise swastika on her right hand. Syrina wears a revealing outfit. It is white, and only goes down to 4 inches above her bellybutton. Made of leather, and in the fishnet style, it is very revealing. It has no sleeves. This is then covered by a diamond/steel plating, to protect her body. Her hands, and a small bit of her lower arms, are covered in white leather gloves. They have golden spikes on the knuckles, and past the wrist they are made of silver chainmail. She wears a pair of blue goggles around her neck most of the time. Her pants are ragged blue jeans. Her belt, made of alligator leather, have two pockets. These pockets go down to her knees, as they hold her two guns. Both are small pistols with a machine/gatling design. They fire very rapidly, so they easily cause a lot of destruction quick. The pockets also hold her specially designed bullets. Anyways, she wears white/gold/black fur boots, made of tiger and snow leopard fur. They breathe very well, and guard Syrina's feet.

Well, that is what she is like… on break. In public, she wears a black velvet robe, with a large hood and a huge neckband. It looks quite generic, and it covers her face completely in shadow, so no one knows it is her. She is often, due to this, unnoticed, despite her size.

Criminal Rank : B-Rank Criminal: She murdered her parents.

History: She was born into riches, but as an illegitimate offspring. For omost of the time that she was a kid by Armanian standards, she was tormented about this fact. She had always had a nice house, nice things- anything anyone would want. But the torment drove her insane. Her tormentors were her parents, who always were restrictive and cautious due to her past. They treated her like a pet, like an inhuman beast, and they were never proud of Syrina, despite her intelligence. They were also corrupt, stealing and lying to innocent people, and supporting murderers. This turned Syrina slowly into a crazy person. She repressed her desire to kill until the night of her 35th birthday. That night, she just let it all loose. Her father had said that it was the 35th year of shame, but this time Syrina heard. She waited until her parents fell asleep, and then she killed them both with a butcher knife. The police came to find her, but she had already fled with some money, and she had faked a mass suicide in which she had an acid bath, and her parents had stabbed each other to death. Then, she had her horns surgically removed, the alleles removed, and her hair genetically altered to be black. That is what the money was for. She began robberies, which she did feel a bit guilty over, and then moved from being a nomad to settling down. She fled to the wealthy outskirts, but hung out in the slums. One night, she got drunk, and had sex with another woman. Of course, Syrina woke up, and realized she was a lesbian. Normally, there would be no stigma, but the small upper class was pretty discouraging on the subject of homosexuality. Syrina felt horrible, and was conflicted over what to choose- chastity and hiding in the closet, or shunning and being free about her lesbianism. She went with the second choice, and stopped social contact with her rich neighbors. She worked on bounty hunting for all of that time, capturing and killing criminals. She eventually had a lesbian lover, killed by an S-Rank criminal on the street one day. Syrina eventually found the man, and killed him. It has been 2 and half years since then, and Syrina is still sad about her death.

In terms of wealth, Syrina was once quite wealthy, and she spent a lot on stocks. After the worlds economy went to crap, she lost a lot of wealth. Her clothes come from her kills in hunting, some indulgent spending, and the occasional looting of the corpses of her victims. Besides, she needed a vehicle, and the money for buying guns and the expensive crap she uses. And her house isn't exactly a shack with no electricity.

Chi Class: Destructive.

Abilities: She uses two gatling style pistols to fire chi at her enemies. Her specialty is her ability to use fusion in her chi. Although it developed slow, she trained hard enough on her long time as a bounty hunter to develop her specialty. She does have a lot of chi for a 21 year old, but enough to remain in a regular range for an Armania.

Attacks:

Armageddon Blast: She, with her bit above normal amount and control of chi, forms two small orbs in her hands. They then grow in size, and begin to charge. They begin to multiply as well, into nuclei shapes. Then, she fires both now big nuclei of energy at the opponent.

Gauntlet: Her chi concentrates in her hands and feet, and each hit with those causes more damage than a normal hit.
Hurricane: Using her guns, tiny chi bullets come out of the guns and into the opponent.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
So anyway, I'm waiting for everyone else to post because like, I only posted right before Thesis -there, helpin' ya ditch the A-C-C- so that's what I'm up to.

Where is everyone else? xD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

Full Name: Xavier Draconia

Nickname
: Draco or Blade

Race: Armania/Hiratana (Have a good reason...)

Appearance: Xavier stands at approximately 6'2", and is well built for an Armania, because of his Mother, Shiira Draconia, who was a soldier who fought in many of Armania's wars. He has a long scar down the left side of a face, running outside of his eye, which he received in a training accident when he was young. Xavier has pale blue eyes which are considered very cold, which take away from his otherwise comely appearance. The horns which are expected in an Armania are not as obvious on Xavier, they jut out only about half an inch, so you have to get quite close to see them. Due to Xavier's Hiratana father, he was born with brown hair, which allowed him to fit in with human's much easier, though when Xavier approached his 20th year, the tips of his hairs changed to the customary silver hue of an Armania. Though the color never spread farther from the ends of his hair, which gives him an appearance which startles many. He has tried many times to dye his hair, either silver or brown, yet his hair for some reason or another has always rejected the dye. Now Xavier keeps his hair down to the middle of his back, to take attention away from this slight silver.

Hunter Rank: E Rank

Criminal Rank: E Rank

Personality: Xavier seems very uncaring and cold to most people, but he is actually a very caring person, though he feels it is better to keep his emotions bottled up, and to observe any potential enemy as they come. When Xavier gets to know someone though, he becomes very committed to the person, and will become hostile to any who treat them badly. Because of his mother's military training, he was taught to be strategic in his planning, and considers all sides of an action before acting, and if he feels he cannot win or break even in a fight, he will just walk away. He is also a very open-minded person, who doesn't care what a person believes, not even when their views differ from his, he also doesn't hold any prejudices toward the Garagana, as a result of him spending several years living with them.

History: Xavier was never supposed to be born... his mother had sworn the vows to never marry, never bear children, and to remain loyal only to the city... But she couldn't be blamed, not for what happened. A man in an opposing army, she would never tell which army, used his chi powers to keep her powers from her reach, and raped her in the aftermath of the battle. She was able to escape after killing this man, and found out, several months later, that she was pregnant... She was planning to abort the pregnancy, but was convinced by her parents to keep the child, and perhaps put it up for adoption, let her decide. When her pregnancy became apparent, she was discharged from the army, though, thanks to an understanding Commander, it was honorable.

When the baby was born Shiira named the child after his great-grandfather, a hero in the first of Armania's wars, Xavier zel'Itien. For the next 20 years of his life Xavier was raised as a fighter by his mother. When he was 21 years old, while at a family gathering, a large group of C-ranked murderers killed his entire family, though Shiira was able to save her son from this fate.

After the murder of his family Xavier ran to the south, to the lands of the Hiratana. He spent another 12 years there living on the fringes of society, making his living by pickpocketing, and perfecting his combat and chi skills. When Xavier was 33 years old, he was captured by a bounty hunter, and then spent a few months in a prison in Armania, when he stole from a rich Armanian merchant.

When Xavier was released from prison, he turned his back on civilization and headed toward Gargar. The journey through the icy waste nearly killed him, and he only survived because he was taken in by a young Gargar woman. He spent only a few years here, but his stay did provide him with insights into the Garagana, as a people. This stay may be the reason for his attraction to Garaganan women, which many consider unseemly.

After Xavier's stay in Gargar, he was finally able to face his past, so he returned to the city, and became a bounty hunter. Xavier has spent the last 28 years hunting criminals, yet has not yet moved up in rank, simply because he doesn't want to be better than anyone, though if he had he would almost definately be a Rank C or B by now. Though this may change in the future...

Chi Class: Materialization/Manipulation

Abilities:

-- Blade- He creates twin blades, one for each hand, he almost constantly has a small trickle of his chi keeping these solid in sheaths at his waist.

-- Blademeld- He melds the aforementioned blades with his hands, the downside is that he cannot use his fingers.

-- Outer Bones- He creates a thin, invisible armor on his skin, which is as hard as bone, though it doesn't last long, and if it is broken, it breaks the skin, and of course his chi is greatly reduced.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
So like, I was really set up to make an IC now but...really, I can't for the life of me figure out what just happened in the next post. First it was a martial arts using destruction chi guy with a lightning bolt attack, then the next thing I know I'm reading about severed arms, guns, and reinforcement? Just...WTF? x.O

So yeah, I won't dare to post until someone takes that last IC and breaks it down into nice, easy-to-understand pieces for me so I know what the flip is going on.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Err... I think the guy who was attacking the base got attacked by Kansas, who used his air gun o'doom to sever the guy's nerve endings and render his arm useless? (Technically pretty much impossible with a gun, btw, because the bullets fired by an air-gun decompress on contact. The effect is supposed to be sort of like punching the criminal in the gut- just from a distance, and capable of being rapidly fired. I didn't ever really imagine it as a killing weapon. o.0 (Memo to self- remove that version and actually put in a long-range weapon that makes sense and is based on current research in the next incarnation of this RP >.<)

So basically, end result is that a random criminal has attacked, Walter has somewhat woken up out of his "dream world" state and is fighting him, and Kansas just severed the nerve endings in his right arm. So now he's gonna blow something up. o.0

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Ahh...that makes sense, I suppose. See, when I first read that post I thought Reeth had swiped the gun from somebody and then turned it on them and I was like...woah, where did that gun come from? *facepalm* This is why you should not try to engage in too much creative writing while sleep depraved, I suppose. xD

Anyways, now that that's cleared up...IC time. :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yes well. I'm still fleshing out Luka's abilities, so you'll have to forgive me for the fact that I chose to give Luka a nervous breakdown/hallucination, rather than joining in the battle. I don't think he'd be able to do much anyway...

Luke isn't interested in small fry! >:D Or the idea that he's not sure whether he'd getting paid or not.

And Luka just sucks at fighting, so therefore, he wouldn't have been able to do anything even if he got down there. He'd just be a sitting duck, waiting to get roasted by chi. xDD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Yes well. I'm still fleshing out Luka's abilities, so you'll have to forgive me for the fact that I chose to give Luka a nervous breakdown/hallucination, rather than joining in the battle. I don't think he'd be able to do much anyway...

Luke isn't interested in small fry! >:D Or the idea that he's not sure whether he'd getting paid or not.

And Luka just sucks at fighting, so therefore, he wouldn't have been able to do anything even if he got down there. He'd just be a sitting duck, waiting to get roasted by chi. xDD

No problem, the post wasn't supposed to be "follow the leader" anyway. XD

Eh, I meant to wait until everybody had posted, but it looks like that may be a while... *pokes Sweet Dreams*. So I'll just post, probably later on today if I have time. :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I don't really want to post right away, since I posted JUST before Thesis, but the rest of y'all are startin' to get on my nerves! D:<

I will post tomorrow or something if no other lazy-butts post before then.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
yaaa i didn't really know what to do about Lowtown either... so i'ma leave that to the visionary to paint me a pathway i need take.. Not much i could say there except show Reeth's bitter resentment to those he thinks take things for granted...

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
yaaa i didn't really know what to do about Lowtown either... so i'ma leave that to the visionary to paint me a pathway i need take.. Not much i could say there except show Reeth's bitter resentment to those he thinks take things for granted...

Just a question, but is Reeth kind of like being semi-racist towards Armanians, or is he referring to residents of the city in general? Doesn't matter either way, but if the latter there's definitely going to be some tension later on with Walter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
its more of semi racists towards armanians because of the situation his life is in, but at the same time for the city folk. He kind of thinks no one in the city gives a damn, ya know? especially the armanians who get to look the least... out of the ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back