• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Just need 4 more Pokemon for in-work event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 21, 2017
TL;DR:
Struggling to find a Tauros (Jolly), Onix (Careful), male Nidoran (Jolly), and Crabrawler (Brave). Don't have a whole lot of cool things to offer in exchange, but if you're still willing to trade then please let me know.

Long version:
So I work at a video game store, and everyone who works there has been offered the chance to do something cool for the release of an up-coming game. I decided on Ultra Sun and Moon,
What I have in mind is to battle any interested customers with a randomly selected mono-type team - the teams are all going to be made beforehand, the type that's used is what's going to be randomly selected. I'm more or less done breeding and almost ready to start level grinding but I'm really struggling with a few as I either don't have the right nature/egg group combo, or they're an all male species and I'm having to work Ditto into overtime (*Glares at Tauros and Nidoking*).

These don't need to be super competitively bred, but I'd like to at least have the right natures for the respective Pokemon:
Tauros - Jolly
Onix/Steelix - Careful
Nidoking (or any of its evolution line) - Jolly
Crabrawler/Crabominable - Brave

I don't have anything amazing to offer in return, but I do have a small selection of starter Pokemon from across different gens that I'm willing to trade as I imagine they'll be the most desireable Pokemon I have:
Bulbasaur (Bold, Chlorophyll)
Torchic (Naughty, Speed Boost)
Popplio (Timid, Torrent)
Froakie (Timid, Protean)
Mudkip (Adamant, Torrent)
Fennekin (Timid, Blaze)
Piplup (Calm, Torrent)
Rowlet (Jolly, Overgrow)
Snivy (Timid, Overgrow)
Totodile (Jolly, Torrent)
Cyndaquil (Modest, Flash Fire)
Litten (Gentle, Blaze)
Charmander (Adamant, Blaze)
Treeko (Serious, Overgrow)

Again, this is just something for fun, but I would like to have decent natures so I can have at least some chance against anyone who might come in with a competitive team. If there's any other Pokemon that you'd be interested in then I'll see if I've got it, though I can't guarantee the nature.
Thanks in forwards!

Last edited:

Cavespider_17

Charlie
Years
  • Age 29
  • U.K
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
I can probably get the Onix as I am Breeding for a Shiny one rn (im breeding for Impish but I can change the nature easily)... It will have 5-6IVs. Let me know if you still need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back