• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Ultimate End

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Hack of Pokemon Crystal

Storyline
No text changes but things are still a lot messed up (just like in legend version). You live in cave-village in Ice Cave next to New Bark Town.
There you start your journey to become pokemon champion and there will be lots of tough trainers and leaders to be faced.
Since areas aren't connected same way as in original crystal you might get stuck in many places and that's why I'm going to write a walkthrough for this hack as well.

Changes
-Major difficulty increase
-New areas & trainers
-Some new tiles
-All pokemon expect Mew, Mewtwo and Celebi are catch-/tradeable
-Articuno, Zapdos & Moltres have their own special locations ;)
-Item prices, trades are changed
-Trade evolutions --> Level evolutions
-No type changes as in my other hacks

Attack changes
Spoiler:

Gym Leaders & their types
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Difficulty
This hack is a lot more difficult than other G/S/C hacks and after beating Lance the gym leaders will have even stronger than lv100 pokemon so you better watch out.
Also you've to train a lot so using VBA for speeding up is necessary.

Bugs
You can fly to Vermilion City after visiting Vermilion Port (S.S.Aqua port next to Goldenrod City but DON'T fly to Vermilion before you access it on foot. If you do you've to fly back to Indigo Plateau and use the ship to get to Goldenrod again since you need bicycle from Goldenrod to access all areas.
I might get help from Mateo to fix this problem :)

Downloads
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
good!! I love ur hacks miksy! i loved more the legend version :P this one looks good too! (downloading right now^^)

any way i hope u complete this hack miksy and keep doing more hacks!!!

PD: first post :O

miksy91

Years
Not many posts in this thread lately xD
Anyway I've come with a nice update for you :)

The hack is edited up to 5th gym in the second region and it shouldn't take long for me to finish it. I won't give any release date but I'd say it will be done by Christmas (maybe before...) ;)

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
wow what a busy thread, XD

your hack doesnt seem too original, but im still intrigued to play it.

so if im right, its like: remapped, and higher levels?

miksy91

Years
so if im right, its like: remapped, and higher levels?
you could say that, but with a lot higher levels...
I train myself with 5000% speed and with that rates it's not too hard if you can handle overleveled gym leaders ;)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
This hack looks good, but I won't be downloading, as I don't have a Crystal ROM yet. As soon as I get one, I will though!

And I genuinely respect you for doing the G/S/C hacks. People tend to ignore these games, instead choosing the easy option of FR and Ruby. You stick to G/S/C, and prove the person 2 posts above wrong! This is better, as Crystal is harder to hack, and less hacked.

miksy91

Years
thanks for your comments :)
and yeah I can't do that many changes as I haven't learned scripting without editors...
anyway right now it seems release date will be before christmas ;)

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Cool screenshots, the maps look very very good.
Good luck!
(btw, redundant title ftw, hehe)

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
No way Milks...is this your fifth hack? Geez, I can see you've been busy these couple years, always keeping us entertained with your Mettalic hacks. Nice one. Where would Crystal be without you.

Fifth? I count fourth... let's see.

Crystal world, Pikachu edition, Crystal Legend, Ultamate end.

Unless you count Redesign and World as two different things, or never posted one of your hacks, I can't see where you get Five.

miksy91

Years
I had to delete my previous message since no one posted after that.
Anyway make sure to check the first post since the game is finished and that's why it's updated ;)

Years
This hack is cool. Because you start in Ice Path there would be an emphasis on cool. Anyways I like this Rom Hack as much as I like Legend Version. I like how you go lower in the Lighthouse instead of higher and it has a gym, like Pikachu Edition. XD I'm guessing this is your last hack? :(

miksy91

Years
This hack is cool. Because you start in Ice Path there would be an emphasis on cool. Anyways I like this Rom Hack as much as I like Legend Version. I like how you go lower in the Lighthouse instead of higher and it has a gym, like Pikachu Edition. XD I'm guessing this is your last hack? :(
This being my last hack is possible :|
However I haven't chosen whether to quit or not I'll just take a break from hacking.

Btw did you get in "prison" inside lighthouse while exploring it xD ?

EDIT:
The hack is released now + make sure to reply too when you download it ;)

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
great, i finally download it~~
by the way, how soon will you post the walkthrough??
as soon as I write one, I may post it in two parts like till indigo plateau and then the rest of the game. I'll start today/next week/before christmas...I don't know when yet.

EDIT:
Changes list has been edited a little :D

Years
Wow, I'm impressed. I am the first to beat Ultimate End, I used Charizard, Ampharos, and HM slaves to win. I think the game is great. It reminded me of Legend combined with Pikachu Edition and Crystal World hacks that I like. You did a good job Miksy congratulations!

P.S. I like the "bed" on the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back