• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Pokemon_Adventures_logo.png

Pokemon Adventures

Hack Name: Pokemon Adventures
Hack of: Pokemon Red version (USA)
Language: English

Story: This game barely follows the manga but it is just what I am naming it :D the pokemon can be caught from the manga and all pokemon not in Red will be in there :D

Characters:

You, Trainer Red:
Spoiler:

Rival, Trainer Blue:
Spoiler:

WIP

Screenshots:
Your Bulbasaur!
EYUfFXM.png

Time to choose!
JbjN0qg.png

Naming Bulbasaur to Saur to fit in with the Manga
0bdURHc.png

Fighting the Nidorino
E2GQk0C.png

Route 1
now has Nidorino, Poliwag and Pikachu availablt to capture.
saPuVQf.png

Red's Party, these are the pokemon you can catch before Viridian forest
d2HjlX7.png

Team/Staff:
chuckleslucifer: everything really.

-Looking for:
a scripter who can make a Pokemon Battle that you do not control and lose, along with editing text.
a person who can PM me how to put yellow sprites into Pokemon Red.

Credits:
Swamperts tools, Without you this would be very difficult for me.

Information:
Well this has been a hack that I have wanted todo for a long time and well I decided to start it on Pokemon Red, yeah I know it needs genII pokemon but whatevs, I plan to make it an enjoyable game that isnt filled with bugs, my scripting knowledge is absolute 0.

Percent:
Dialogue: 70%
The Dialogue that needs changing is just major NPC's

Map: 100%
I don't need to change anything

Wild Pokemon: 10%
I will change alot of these wild pokemon to fit in with the environments

Story: 0%
I want to add a battle at the beginning as soon as you leave Pallet town where you battle mew and get defeated, then I will continue with the story

Please choose the leftmost Pokemon please since I forgot to edit the other tree's to have the right pokemon :D

Information

Okay guys there are a few things to clear up this is not based on the manga story wise it is though via catching Pokemon that can be found only on certain routes.

Bugs:
Leftmost Pokeball for correct rival fights
Up till Viridian City has the right pokemon

Last edited:
Years
Generally, this hack is a bit 'light' right now to be considered a Progressing Hack. I'm moving it to the Sideshow Showcase for now, considering that the main difference between this and a regular Red Version ROM is the Pokémon that can be caught. Once you've made sufficient progress on it, it can be moved back to Progressing Hacks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back