• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Weird bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Alright I got up to Skyla, beat her and went join avenue where my game crashes for no reason. I reload the game and as i get my ampharos to defeat skarmory weird characters appear my games music gors fuzzy. I bought this game so Im pretty worried as I just starting to like black 2.

I got another bug where the bottom screen went fuzzy as well. My ds is a ds lite.

Last edited:

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
How old is your DS Lite? I've had three in the past, and they have all pretty much fallen apart. I only have one DS Lite that still works a little bit. The sound is fuzzy and the games crash on it sometimes though. Now I play Gameboy Advance games on my GameCube and play DS games on my 3DS. :/

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
It must be the condition of your system. Is it well?
I used to have bugs with D/P with my DS Phat, which changed the colours, or randomly crashed.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So... is this a question or a discussion thread about bugs?

I think a question so I'll just close and point you in direction to the quick questions thread sticky... but if you want discussion on bugs in the game feel free to remake. Just make it clearer next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back