• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Tower, Arena, etc

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
I've looked and looked for where to change a few things regarding the Battle Tower, Arena, etc.
The thing I'd like to change most are the levels of the opposing pokémon in the 'Open Level' challenge. You don't need to tell me how, I'd just like you to point me in the right direction. Any help whatsoever will be appreciated.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
By default open level is the max level a Pokémon can be, no?

If not, it's going to be level 100. That might help your search criteria.

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
See the thing is is that it's always level 60, not 100. Even though the max level is 100.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Am I to assume this is the script you are calling:
pbBattleTowerRules(double,openlevel).
You'll probably need to set a "new" rule:
.addLevelRule(minlevel,maxlevel,totallevel).
Since your scripts max level is 60 I believe.

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
Okay, so I got that all figured out. I have it set to a rand number between 10 and 30. My new question is how would I go about changing it so when you battle and win, your pokémon gain exp?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Okay, so I got that all figured out. I have it set to a rand number between 10 and 30. My new question is how would I go about changing it so when you battle and win, your pokémon gain exp?
Look at @internalbattle flag in the scripts, when this flag is false, the pokémon won't gain EXP. Warning: Maybe this spawn colateral effects.

Back