• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eggs

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
I've decided to make my own egg sprites for my game (Pokémon Neo Destiny), and I felt that maybe other people would like to use them in their games. However, should you decide to use them, please give credit. I'll upload more once I get to them, but this is what I've got for now.

*Edit 12/28/2020*
I re-uploaded the compilation .zip files to the first post, as well as a third compilation with the newer ones I posted back in 2018. I may work on more of these, but I make no promises, as life tends to get in the way...

First Compilation
Spoiler:

Second Compilation
Spoiler:

I realize Mewtwo/Mew/Latias/Latios/Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem can't be bred in official games, but I'm including them in case someone wants to include a way to obtain Legendary eggs in their game. Also, the Mewtwo and Mew eggs have a psychic aura around them, similar to the auras seen in Pokémon: The First Movie (Blue for Mewtwo, Dark Pink for Mew). Also, in case anyone is wondering, the dark blue mark on Oshawott's egg is supposed to be an indent, in the shape of Oshawott's scalchop.

Third Compilation
Spoiler:

Last edited:

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
The first post has been updated with a third .zip of eggs. The third set includes Eevee, Cyndaquil, an updated Sentret, Pichu, Elekid, Volbeat, Illumise, Absol, Beldum, Shinx, Phione (Just a slightly edited Manaphy egg), Scraggy, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. And yes, I realize Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem can't breed officially, but that's not to say you can't make ways to obtain them as eggs in your games, so I'm including them anyway. The Eevee, Cyndaquil, Sentret, Pichu, Elekid, and Scraggy eggs are based on the anime, as I've been trying to do. The first post will also be edited with descriptions as to what are included in each .zip.

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
First post updated. Removed previous sets and compiled them all into one .zip. Also included in the .zip are some new eggs: Sandshrew, Bellsprout, Mewtwo, Mew, Chikorita, Totodile, Ledyba, Spinarak, Chinchou, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Aipom.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Very good! I really like Chikorita, Sentret and Elekid eggs! More!

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
Very good! I really like Chikorita, Sentret and Elekid eggs! More!

Why thank you. I'm currently working on the eggs for the Gen 4 starters, Gen 5 starters, Monkey trio, and a few miscellaneous. If there's any you would like to see in particular, I'd be more than happy to work on those.

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
Updated the first post with a second compilation of eggs. Included in this set are Vulpix, Psyduck, Growlithe, Slowpoke, Drowzee, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Anime-Style Wooper, Teddiursa, Swinub, Smoochum, Magby, Plusle, Minun, Luvdisc, Latias, Latios, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Vullaby.

The Vulpix, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Wooper, Teddiursa, Swinub, Smoochum, and Magby eggs are based off of their anime appearances, while the Vullaby egg is based off the egg shell that a Vullaby is seen carrying.

Also, the dark blue mark on the Oshawott egg is supposed to be an indent in the shape of Oshawott's scalchop.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Why thank you. I'm currently working on the eggs for the Gen 4 starters, Gen 5 starters, Monkey trio, and a few miscellaneous. If there's any you would like to see in particular, I'd be more than happy to work on those.
I prefer the officials/anime ones (technically Elekid egg came from game artwork and Magby, Cleffa and Igglybuff came from Puzzle Challenge), the design of these are very good!

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
I prefer the officials/anime ones (technically Elekid egg came from game artwork and Magby, Cleffa and Igglybuff came from Puzzle Challenge), the design of these are very good!

Thank you. I try to make them as best as I can. And yes, while the Elekid egg originally was shown in game artwork, and the Magby, Cleffa, and Igglybuff eggs were in Puzzle Challenge, I looked at screenshots from the anime in making them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
You're welcome to use mine if you'd like. They're free use and I have all the unbreedable pokemon up to gen 5. No credit needed if you do, but please don't claim them as your own ^.^

Years
I've tried to look at them but when I click the link it sends me to a black page and I don't get any zip file.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I've tried to look at them but when I click the link it sends me to a black page and I don't get any zip file.

Look at the date... you can't expect 3-4 year old threads to still have working links...

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
I attached into this post.

Attachments

• Pokémon Eggs Compilation 1.zip
    128.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Pokémon Eggs Compilation 2.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 49
Years
Thanks for putting up with my stupidity. Normally I would catch onto something like that but what can you do. Thanks a lot for that FL and M3rein, legends.

(And these look pretty sick XmarkXalanX, if you ever end up reading this)

Back