• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online : Server UP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
bannerhk5.jpg
Brief

DOWNLOAD LINK : www.cyengine.net/files/Client.rar

FEATURES (Update 30.12)
- [NEW] Trainer Vs Trainer!

act1sl5.gif

act2gz8.gif

act3tx9.gif

Pokemon Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game that involves quests, player personalisation, persistent NPCs, sparring and general exploration. Players will have the ability to train and catch pokemon while battling other trainers online in real-time.

Features

- Pokeball Tuning
- TM Learning System
- 3 VS 5 Wild Pokemon Combat
- 1 VS 1 PVP
- Capturing
- Evolving
- Shop System
- Battle Effects
- Party System
- And some other small features
- Join Team Rocket

Screenshots New
menuua0.gif

And aother noted when you Register Please Chose The Flag that is most closest area to your country. This information will be used in Future when we will add more Servers.
nidoranF.jpg

Screenshots
menuxz1.gif

Combat moves gain levels too! Each level gives small boost to the attacks!
Capture.jpg

Gust.jpg

Menu.jpg

myencha.jpg

Throwtime.jpg

Town.jpg

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
the battle reminds me of Digimon World Dawn/Dusk, possibility of 5 v 3. but the screenies look great, nice one to say the least. keep it up Cyrus!

gotron228

^_^
Years
Can't wait im downloading it right now!

EDIT:Damn I can't download it today coz in australia its 11:50 and I'm getting tired I'll stay online for 10 minutes but I need sleep

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Glad they are approved my Project.. I Updated the First Post. Also today probably in 3 Hours servers will be open for players.. we are adding Team Rocket Faction. And aother noted when you Register Please Chose The Flag that is most closest area to your country. This information will be used in Future when we will add more Servers. Because all servers are having Host Localtime.. means if US users currently play in our server there will be night.
menuua0.gif

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2008
looks like some elf thing
well im dkling now but wont play till later cuz i have to do a hw project

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Okay now the base picture is good.
But I dont really like the map and battlebackground.
You shouldn't mix the RTP tileset with Pokemon Tileset.
And the battlebackground are plain.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Well Its just a desert.. there is now maps that are like pokemon but i really wanted to see what will happen when you mix few tiles. And the Battle Ground is plain a bit. And i am aware of it. Secondly we have a lot of time to fix and tweak that and this :D. Thanks for your comments.. i was about to give me hopes up.

Here os screen where Gnome Shows what he catched
nidoranF.jpg

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
look pretty nice gona try it out ^.^, but using the rmxp tileset doesn'treally go with pokemon sprites O.x

EvilCrazyMonkey

D/P Hacker-in-Training
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2012
Sweet...

this game looks AWESOME!!!1 I just downloaded it and am playing it. I hope more comes out soon!

-first post-

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
I think this is pretty cool.
Except I think you should

1. Use Pokemon Graphics
2. Make the Battle BG better, instead of black..

That's it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Keep working on this mate ^_^

If you perfect this, it will become extremely popular

Downloading the File now, *checks*...18%...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Does anyone want to help me with ustom World Creation? Would get satus as Dev and mod powers in game..

Requirements really good tileset knowledge and previous mapping experience. If you want apply pm me with screenshots hehe.

Years
So like....how do you get it online? Because I keep getting these "missing" files after I right click it.

- MegamanC

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
well your using ecplise for the engine for this right? well i know how to map with ecplise but atm i don't have any free time i got lots of stuff to do x.x

Back