• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
I once jumped over a small fire ( about 2 feet hig or somewhere around there) when i went camping i made it too. I guess that's kinda dumb?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Ouch, Ouch, and ouch O_O

Ohhhh, the ztupid thingz I've done @_@ I could fill thiz forum with them...but I think I"ll juzt zay a few.

1~I once rode down the ztairz in a laundry bazkett! =D And you can't really laugh at that becauze you KNOW you've thought about doing it L_L

2~ my friend and I were once riding down a bike trail when zhe had the brilliant idea of racing down a big hill. It would have been fun if it waz full of pot holez and branchez zince there had juzt been a ztorm. We both ended up riding into a ditch.

3~I tried zliding down the railz at my zchool...zhort zlide with a (very) quick ztop. (evil wall <<)

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Ride up a Bike ramp i made! It snapped in half under my bike. I used only on board of wood. ^_^ Also I made a diving board at the lake which I got on and jumped off. Also ended up breaking it after a Couple Jumps. let see what else dumb I did....

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Stupidest thing I ever done was drinking a gallon of bleach when I was younger. And not to mention eating unhealthy stuff since now the doc says I might have diabetes. n_n;

*dies*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
gamecubeboyz said:
i threw a rock in the air and tried to catch it but it hit my head and i started to bleed!
That remindz me of another thing! =DD

4~There uzed to be a big rock in the middle of my yard. I accidently chipped it when I waz pretty young and zaw that it waz zhiney inzide. So ofcourze I had to crack it open << I decided to take a medium zized rock and hit the big rock with it. Inztead of pounding on the big rock I juzt threw down the medium zized rock. If only I knew Newtonz lawz back then...The rock bounced up and hit me right between the eyez. X_X

Poor Toony, it'z okay though. I mizz the NOT part in "DO NOT DRINK" all the time =3
Lol, JK, you know I <3 ya X3

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
The dumbest thing I've ever done just happrened just now. >.> I took a simple joke, and streched it out so far, that the one that I love might hate me, now. v.v

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I thought of what to write in here and then I forgot what it was.

^ That's my entry until I can remember what I was going to say. But I think that'll suffice for now.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
The dumbest thing I have ever done was probably looking at my birthday gifts before my actual birthday. XD I did it when I was 10, and I ended up ruining the surprise for myself. XP

~Kelsey

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Lesee...I'll start with the most recent...
1) Trying to do a fishtail stop on a mountain bike. Scar on right palm.
2) Attempting to jump off a precipice on skis. With rocks below me, a good 15 feet before any decent snow. $500 towards new skis.
3) Playing tag in the creek. Head injury.
4) Taking a ski run through the trees at a good 40 MPH. Cut barely above right eye.
5) Jumping off of friend's roof. Sprained ankles.
6) Jumping off of cliff. Bad knee for three years.

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
Years
Well dumbest thing that I did was letting your hand and feet out of the bike, then it knocked it and you over. I land hard on the ground. And I forgot what happned next since it was long time ago.

Natzap

Years
The stupidest thing I've ever done was riding my sisters skateboard down a hill. This was actually this summer:p I got scratched up and everything and I've never been on a skateboard before.

xCloudx

Lazy Guy
Years
Put my name ring on my pinky took a piss and feel down the toliet. I had flussed it before I it fell. I tried to grap,but no luck. Yuck.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
the stupidest thing i did is i turned on the tv. for 2 - 4 hours. i left the room and go upstairs and slept with the tv on. oh yeah also i bended i spoon and showed it to my sister then she told on me and i got in troubles. (oops for me :nervous:)

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
That's not too stupid...I do that all of the time!
I'll start from as long as I can remember (long list coming your way)
1~When I was one or two I put a bucket on my head and ran full force into the wall
2~I never wore clothes from 1-3 years (even when the neighbors were over)
3~I brushed my teeth while sitting on the counter...naked.
4~I listened to the "Uh-Oh: We're in Trouble song" and mouthed the whole song completely out of sink...my dad taped me.
5~I cut my finger with a pair of sciscors on complete accident *whistles innocently*
6~I brought a compass to school so I wouldn't get lost.
7~I mixed a Persian and a Bellsprout together and named it Belgium
8~I peed my pance while on the toilet.
9~I swallowed a not lose tooth (is that dumb or is that just not watching where I'm going?)
10~I met Clappyseel in 3rd grade (that's the dumbest thing anyone could do)

Now you know exactly how dumb I am!

Back