• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unmade Bed (4th and 5th Gen)

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Welcome to my shop. I've been away for a while because school has taken a lot of my time, school is over now and I got a lot more time on my hands. :) IF ANYTHING APPEARS HACKED PLEASE LET ME KNOW.The semi-redis you have to give credit to whoever I'm giving credit to. Thank you.
(Excuse my for my lack of organization.)

ALL OF DEATH'S POKEMON HERE

TROPHY CASE

NFT
Any of these here.

012f.png

IVs: Flawless
Timid nature PKRS Cured
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Bug Buzz
U-Turn

dpicon245.png

IVS 31/31/31/30/31/31 No RNG
Timid Nature PKRS Active
4HP 252 SPATT 252 SPEED
Calm Mind
Surf
Hidden Power Electric
Ice Beam

ninetales.png

(thanks BlaQk)
Flawless IVs
Timid Nature
252 SP ATT 4 SP DEF 252 SPEED
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Hypnosis

Will add more later.

Events

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

EVd level 100 unless told otherwise pokemon with names or OTs were obtained in trades and are semi-redis. credit goes to the OT or name next to it. If put up for trade you must credit the person I credit. Thank you!

Spoiler:

IV BredPerfect IVs (All semi redis unless labeled otherwise)
Spoiler:

SERVICES
Spoiler:

WANTS

Spoiler:

Last but not least thank you for checking out my thread.

Last edited:

Melona

Protean Assassin
Years
Ello there :3 Would you trade Siberia's Flawless Ditto Modest for my Adamant EV'd Ambipom? I didn't see it on the list,so hopefully we can make a deal =^.^=

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
@Melona sounds good. what's your FC?
please use my soul silver FC.

@Bernardo will do mate.
EDIT
can i choose EVd pokes or limited to only events?

Kakashi151

Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
Hello. Could I have this Darkrai?
"Darkrai Lv 100 52 HP / 252 SpA / 204 Spe Naive"? I don't have much to offer..but I have a Japanese WISHMKR Jirachi, and a MYSTRY Mew..would one of those work? Thanks! My FC is listed. (Pokemon White)

Pokemon White Friend Code: 1677-9657-0046
Name: Kevin

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
You EV train using pokerus and the power items right? Do you also use rare candies and PP max? If you do, I need a couple of pokemon EV trained in 4th gen. How long do you usually take to EV train a pokemon?

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
@Kakashi I'll take the wishmkr Jirachi

@Lazn yes i do use pokerus and rare canies unless you dont want me to use pokerus.
I can then use rare candies to send up to lvl 100 and pp max on their moves. for one pokemon at most 1 and hour and half at most though could be less.

@Gwaponezz yes I can.

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2011
Hi, bassforce! Are you interested in a Bold Koffing with good IV's or perhaps an Adamant Machop No Guard with Bullet Punch & Ice Punch (egg moves). Both of them are flawless in at least two stats, but I cannot tell accurately in which ones since they are lvl 1 UT ._.

I'm looking for: Death's IV bred shiny eevee careful UT :p

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you do that now?
i mean not the phione my victini...

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Ok. I have a couple of shiny flawless pokemon I'd like you to EV train. You can feel free to keep a copy of each if you want. I don't want them to be rare candied up to level 100. I have the specific levels I want them to be and such outlined below:

Pokemon:shiny adamant machop
Ev Spread: 128 HP/252 ATK/128 speed
Moveset desired:substitute, dynamic punch (learns at level 51 as machoke), stone edge, payback

Let it evolve to machoke and rare candy it up to level 55 or so. PP Max all the moves.

Pokemon:shiny adamant gyarados
Ev Spread: 156 HP/72 ATK/96 DEF/184 Speed
Moveset desired: dragon dance (learns at level 44), taunt, waterfall, stone edge

Level it up to 50 and PP max all the moves.

Feel free to use pokerus.

EDIT: This is for 4th gen.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
Years
  • Age 30
  • LA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2017
Ok. I have a couple of shiny flawless pokemon I'd like you to EV train. You can feel free to keep a copy of each if you want. I don't want them to be rare candied up to level 100. I have the specific levels I want them to be and such outlined below:

Pokemon:shiny adamant machop
Ev Spread: 128 HP/252 ATK/128 speed
Moveset desired:substitute, dynamic punch (learns at level 51 as machoke), stone edge, payback

Let it evolve to machoke and rare candy it up to level 55 or so. PP Max all the moves.

Pokemon:shiny adamant gyarados
Ev Spread: 156 HP/72 ATK/96 DEF/184 Speed
Moveset desired: dragon dance (learns at level 44), taunt, waterfall, stone edge

Level it up to 50 and PP max all the moves.

Feel free to use pokerus.

EDIT: This is for 4th gen.
by fourth gen do you mean you'll be trading them to my soul silver?
unfortunately I don't have many TMs available in my black version.

Back