• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Well, not really new...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I was wondering what is up with my profile, because it still isn't letting just anyone view my Profile. It is still restricted. So, I was wondering if it was fixable. I know Rukario tried before, but I would like to know what happened. Thanks.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
There is an option (I am pretty sure) which disables view of your VM Page of any persons which aren't your friends.

I am not 100% sure about this (not even 50%), but it's just my 2 cents of help, so you might as well try.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I was just able to view your profile, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

shot571

I think he means vms. Which i cant do. But if he means profile then i dont have a clue cos im on it.

Melody

Banned
Years
You should first double check your profile privacy settings first at: http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=privacy
It should look like this:
Spoiler:

Next check your Options at: http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

The following settings should look like this:
Spoiler:

If all of those settings are as pictured, and the problem still occurs, then there may be a glitch.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Ah, that did it, I think. Thank you Patchy.

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2010
Thanks for great help with profile privacy setting Pachy. You have done really appreciative job with helping every-buddy profile setting.

Back