• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello guys! Here's a repository thread for Gen. 7+ DS-style Pokémon sprites to be used by hackers out there...

This is not a continuation nor related to Chaos Rush's and MrDollSteak's resource threads... This thread is very different from the resource thread by the said members because here, members can submit their own sprites provided that they are properly credited...

But do note that as much as possible, we should follow some necessary standards from Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak as seen in their resource threads, Gen. 1-6 sprites can also be obtained in these threads:
The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267728
Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422

If you wish to contribute sprites or edit the featured sprite, please read some guidelines below first before continuing...

Contribution Guidelines:
Spoiler:

Here are the featured sprites:

Battle Sprites:
Spoiler:

Icon Sprites:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Download Link:
Spoiler:

Aside from those who are in the credits, I would also like to thank the moderators, and to Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak for giving a green light to make this thread...

You can freely use the sprites from this thread but please properly credit the contributors...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

Gen. 9 Sprite Hub

Managed by leParagon

This section contains unfinished sprites so that people can have placeholder sprites in the meantime.
Don't submit any battle sprites. We're taking care of it already.
dLEM3YQ.png

z7VHL0M.png

w5HYKwU.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

These will be the inaugural sprites for the mascots...

Credits: N-Kin devianart:

GVhlDPG.png

Bk4WCIN.png

iBkEeWL.png

These will be the inaugural sprites for the starters...

This will be the inaugural Magearna sprite...

Others can still submit their replacement/QC'd sprites for the ones posted... If we think that a new submission has a "better: quality than the "featured" one, it can replace the "featured" one... Combining sprites is allowed...

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Spoiler:
We going to attempt to keep the DS-Style?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Heya~! Here's Litten.

NuJYttf.png

Credits to N-Kin for the front sprites. Backsprites were also by N-Kin but I resized and modified it so tail might be a little off. I plan to do Rowlet and Popplio next. :D

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Obviously, this will replace the existing ones without allowing people to vote since the backsprite matches the HGSS style...
The reason cited should probably be that tey are both based off of N-Kin's and one is in HGSS style, though...
I'm sorry for posting without contributing, I can do a Rowlet sprite next week (after some major tests), but please don't expect much~

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Phew! Okay! For some reason moving the posts from the Gen 6 thread to here made Verserkr Dark this thread's OP?? Which hasn't happened before! I've set this thread as right as I could though, however your posts may not be in the order that you remember (for example - fridave's posts is now the second post). I don't know if this is a forum glitch, but if you see something weird please tell me!

mod problems amirite?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
The reason cited should probably be that tey are both based off of N-Kin's and one is in HGSS style, though...
I'm sorry for posting without contributing, I can do a Rowlet sprite next week (after some major tests), but please don't expect much~

Yes, because they are in HGSS style already... Feel free to post here, no need for sorry... Looking forward to your sprites... :)

Obviously, these, too, will replace the existing ones without allowing people to vote since the backsprite matches the HGSS style...

Phew! Okay! For some reason moving the posts from the Gen 6 thread to here made Verserkr Dark this thread's OP?? Which hasn't happened before! I've set this thread as right as I could though, however your posts may not be in the order that you remember (for example - fridave's posts is now the second post). I don't know if this is a forum glitch, but if you see something weird please tell me!

mod problems amirite?

Thanks a lot Sir!

Years
I did these sprites in 64x64:

LTEhUT.png

based on the sprites of SirAquakip. Links:

http://siraquakip.deviantart.com/art/Lunaala-608298552
Nice sprite. I made some changes to fit the DS style and GBA limitations. Mostly, I tried to simplify and brighten up the sprite. Though, there was not much work to do.

Oa8cvZ4.png

- Added more saturation to wing structure to make it more vibrant.
- Simplified chest area.
- Added glow behind chest cage.
- Increase head size in order to decipher facial details.
- Simplified shading somewhat.
- Curved the tail to give it shape.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 27, 2022
But is not much similar to the Lunaala's artwork
The head isn't bigger than the thing that it has behind its head.
And the tail isn't so thin. (according to the trailer)
But you did a better work with the chest and the colors, And I repaired the sprite:

SOPXwT.png

Last edited:
Back