• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun in the Sun [wolf wins!]

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Fun in the Sun!
The Tournament
It's summertime now, so let's take a vacation to the beach, soak up some rays, maybe have a battle or two while we're there. This tournament is the third in a series based on weather teams--this time sun.

0plKjyY.jpg
The Rules

• Battles are to be held on PokéCommunity's Showdown server, or the main Pokémon Showdown server if necessary
  • Battles will be Best of 3, in the [Gen 7] OU Tier, single elimination
  • Your team must have at least one Pokémon with the Drought ability (Ninetales, Mega Charizard Y, Torkoal), and at least one Pokémon with a sun-activated ability (Chlorophyll, Solar Power, Dry Skin, Leaf Guard, Forecast, Flower Gift)
  • Please post all replays in this thread as verification of your victory/loss
  • Post both your PokéCommunity username and your battle server username to sign up

Participants
Nah (Zekrom52)
Choice Specs
strangerhypno
Noa
Kostas
Aurora
gimmepie
Sam1994
wolf
Outlander
FireSnow
Ida13

Bracket: http://challonge.com/pbkmob5r

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I'll join too, this'll be interesting and make numbers even

Edit: didnt realize nah was taking part, I'll just be a sub if needed then!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Edit: didnt realize nah was taking part, I'll just be a sub if needed then!
It's fine, I put you in

need only one more to make 12, which is a nice enough number to start the tour with

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
mmkay, have 12 people now, so might as well roll with that

people can still join in as subs

will make bracket later when I get home

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Spoiler:

I said I'd start it, so here it goes

For some reason I was like "12 totally results in no byes, right?"....there's 4 lol. But whatever, it's fine I guess.
challonge link: http://challonge.com/pbkmob5r

text version of R1 matchups:
FireSnow vs Kostas
gimmepie vs Noa
Sam1994 vs strangerhypno
Nah vs Ida13

byes: wolf, Aurora, Choice Specs, Outlander

Deadline is August 24th, 2017 @11:59 PM GMT -4

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
For future reference, can you (and everyone, me included) please try and schedule people who are in close timezones to each other? I may have to just give the win to gimmiepie because it's nearly impossible to schedule battles when I work while he's free, and he works (?) when I'm free. Sorry if this is the wrong place to talk about this. Lol

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I'm on vacation now, but when I have internet I can battle.

Back