• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokeball do you use to catch Legendaries?

What pokeball do you use to catch legend in B&W

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukez

Goddess of Zorua
Years
Tell me what you use ill put most common used pokeballs at top. But base this answer off your most used. If you use multiples then pick multiple answers. I found dusk ball to be best against the caved ones. i weaken to yellow almost red and dusk ball caught victini first try and cobalion in 3 tries.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
So far the only Legendary I have reached is Victini and I caught that after only 5 Great Balls and 6 or so Pokéballs. It wasn't even a critical capture.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I have this strange problem where I simply must catch pokemon in regular pokeballs. In fact, when I receive a different type of pokemon from a character in-game, or find one on the ground, I promptly sell it to the pokemart. I also do this with premier balls when I receive them (100$ refund lol). The only other pokeball I'd ever use is the Master Ball, but I never find it necessary to use such a special ball.

Nukez

Goddess of Zorua
Years
you all must be luckiest people in world how do you freakin catch pokemon like zekrom and stuff with a pokeball?

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
I haven't reached any legendaries yet, but I always catch legendaries with Ultraballs and only Ultraballs, and I am not planning on changing that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Ultra because I have all ready captured the (Musketeer Trio, The three sub-Legendary Pokemon (Cobalion,Terrakion and Virizion)) with a catch rate of 3 ultra balls and not crying )(LOL) about wasting money on the game. Maybe the Legendary pokemon are easy to catch but I don't know because I only got up to the elite four(In 19:00 hours) and just need to finish them to try and catch Zekrom or Reshiram( I got both games so long work for me).

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
Years
Since they were brought in, i will always use a dusk ball if it's at night or in a cave and a net ball if they're a water type, otherwise i'll just try the usual ones on hand like an ultra ball, or a master ball if it's the best idea for it

blue

gucci
Years
I tend to do a few attempts with Ultra Balls Say 10/20 and if it seems impossible doing that, with it's health at the lowest and a status problem i.e Par/Sleep/Frz ect. I just go with a Masterball, but I'd always use Ultraballs first.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2011
I use a regular old red and white Pokeball to try catch Legendaries in any Pokemon Game. I don't really have any luck with it, but it's more of a challenge on my part :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
I caught Victini in a net ball so I'll probably use net balls for the rest of them now hahahaha don't act like you're not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back