• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which of the following services would you most want to have access to HM02???

which of the following services would you most want to have access to HM02???

• postal service (mail)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paperboy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
now before anybody goes into a big discussion on "only Pokémon can learn HMs"... I just want to have a little fun with this...

which of these services do you most wish had HM02 taught to them...

busses (school or transit)
postal service (mail)
UPS (packages)
Paperboy
Pizza Delivery Boy

EDIT: may I add, we're talking about speed here...

Last edited:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Seeing as I don't usually order pizza, read the paper, or ride a bus, I'd have to say packages. If I order something online I want like now lol not in 2 weeks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I had to google it to figure out which one HM02 was. ;(

Packages and mail already flies! I would say cars though even though it's not on the list because having a third dimension to drive in would make travel much faster because we could have 5 or 6 of the same road, just at different heights! No traffic!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Like Toujours said, mail can already be delivered by air. I'd say that HM02 can be used for public transport for a change in scenery.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Since it was stated above that postal packages can be transported by air already, I do not like to fly on an airplane because I am a punk (yes I said it) so I would have to go with a Pizza boy or any other food deliveries because whenever I am starving and someone takes forever to get my food I turn into a savage.

:t354:TG

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
postal service (mail)
UPS (packages)
Paperboy
all seem the same to me for some reason and can all technically Fly already xD

I tend to get anxious, hungry and can't wait.
Pizza Delivery Boy xD

Back