• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: List of new members

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
My pair and I are expecting a joint account but I've never heard from her and I can't seem to get ahold onto a list of new members. That's a new suggestion for us right here.

Why? To see the many new members that have joined setting from today, a week ago, a month ago, etc. It's also a handy way of greeting those new users and seeing names that are probably considered offensive to us. And I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned even once when I took a look at this forum.

And this is also my 200th post as of not trivia-wise!

Honest

Hi!
Years
That's exactly what Wolfy said... click on the link he provided, then click on Join Date. Then click on the last page, and bang. Latest members.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You sort it by join date. Then it shows you those that have joined starting from right now, going backwards. So it is a list of new members.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
You sort it by join date. Then it shows you those that have joined starting from right now, going backwards. So it is a list of new members.
[!]

I am SO SORRY! But thanks for your providing support. I thought I had a great idea there for a moment but oh well.

Back