• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. I'm Pokemonranger109's Little Bro.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
As I stated I'm his little brother...I cost him several of his infractions leading to his bans. He knows of 2 so keep it as that....

He says i can run his shop in his departure since we play the same games..
He doesnt say much of me becauses he is really dont like to talk much bout me only thing we havve in common is pizza and pokemon.
So im glad here i only wish i could add my bro......

PS Im not as random as you think im salad

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hello Kaisar, I know what it feels like to be the little one. Sometimes its good and bad, there are those moments. So your kind of a troublemaker for your brother's accounts :P? Yeah sometimes I wish that too, but that would be an awkward moment...

So welcome Kaisar, hope you're good at running your bro's shop! My name's Rainbow and sometimes I can be crazy when given candy :P. Enjoy yourself here!

Years
As I stated I'm his little brother...I cost him several of his infractions leading to his bans. He knows of 2 so keep it as that....

He says i can run his shop in his departure since we play the same games..
He doesnt say much of me becauses he is really dont like to talk much bout me only thing we havve in common is pizza and pokemon.
So im glad here i only wish i could add my bro......

PS Im not as random as you think im salad

Hi Kaisar, it's Hikari.

I know your brother, he used to be on my contacts list though. I know how hard it is, cos I have a little brother as well and he annoys me to heck.

Anyways, remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

Have a fun time here, OK?

- Hikari10

Years
Hello Kaisar, welcome to the PC forum. Hopefully you and your brother relationship still better. May I know where is your brother shop are? I wanted to visiting those shop for a while. Make sure to enjoy your stay here and don't forget to read the main rules in this forum. If something annoying you, ask to Moderator soon. Yoroshiku~

Back