• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Bloody Black (Pokemon Black Version Creepypasta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey! I normally don't tell the world about my gaming experiences but... I have to tell you what happened on my Pokemon Black Version I got from Amazon. Alright... I needed a Pokemon Black Version game for a low price... I always go for Amazon first. I ordered it from a man by the name of "BUYMYGAMENOWNOWNOW." I though; "Wow! He must want to get rid of it!" It was 5.50$ Shipping and handling included. When it arrived I instantly opened the package to recive... A Pokemon Black Version game with a blood stain on Reshiram's wings. I ignored that an put it in my 3DS. What a suprise. My 3DS froze the first time. "Well... Looks like I got scammed!" I was wrong. It finally worked. It started of normally. The Proffesers inroduction asking if your a boy or a girl, Introducing your freinds. That was until. The begining... I was in a hospital room. Another male was next to me... It was... Cheren! In the bed was Bianca. Dead. Of course I would say "What the! Whos idea of a joke was this!" Cheren walked out and the camera focused on him. "2 years... Things were normal and good for her... She became the proffesers assistant... Than I had to..." said Cheren as he looked at a soda machine. "I had to get rid of her... Nobody cared for me..." he said. The game cartridge was wet. Was it trying to prove he was crying? Finally I had control. I already had a team. It was... you guessed it. The usaul guess for the heros team. I had Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Reshiram, Zekrom, and a Emolga. They all had a unique nickname because there names spelled a scentence. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS WHY? They all knew Flash, Protect, Attract, and Nightmare. Cheren walked in and said; "You finally found out the secret of those Pokemon I gave to you... Now your next!" Cheren said madlly. It said; "Cheren swong a kinfe at you! Your dead..." What was that? The game after words began normally but Cherens sprite always had a little guilt look in his eyes...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
While it is entirely possible to hack Pokemon games and the like, this just doesn't really...suit anything on here. While, yes, it is about the Fifth Generation, this just screams "fake", "fanfic", or something like that.

So...I'm just closing this, because...just no. This is not the type of stuff that should be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back