• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blueflare Productions [Now recruiting]

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Blueflare Productions!!
Now recruiting...

Introduction:
Hello, welcome to the Blueflare Productions Team Recruitment thread, you might be here to have a ponder around, or you could, and I hope, be here to enroll yourself into the team. My main goal for this group is to make and release a good group of hacks to the public community of PokéCommunity and various other sites, our current hack is: Pokémon Andesite, a hack run by me, more info on that in a second. Of course, like most groups we have a certain standard level all content of the hacks should be, that may make me sound mean, but it's true, if you are denied due to lack of quality, or such,I will happily let you reapply once you've improved. I'm not all that mean. :I

Current Projects:

Pokémon Andesite
Pokemon Andesite is currently our only project, and it's my comeback to ROM hacking, I decided to leave for a good year or so. The story takes place in the region of Terrik, a region heavily protected by the Gaurdian Regi's who obviously have immense power, capable of World Domination. Let's hope no Evil people get ideas, eh?

Story:
The Terrik Region is split into 3 parts, Sicle, Terra and Grash.
Each part has it's own guardian which has protecting it since the dawn
of creation. Regice watches over Sicle, Regirock watches over Terra and Registeel
watches over Grash.

It's said that these 3 Pokémon have been a mystery for many centuries, appearing
in almost every legend and myth, and the last words of an ancient civilisation.
Anyone who can get their hands on all three Regi's will surely be able to gain
control of all 3 parts of Terrik.

You live in the Town of Miron, the most northern town in all of Terrik and Sicle,
you're nothing more than a mere child, not many people visit the town, and it's only
on the map, for Maxi's research on Pokémon Forme's and Abilities. But one day,
Maxi tells you a parcel has arrived for you in Worseth Town, and the only way to
get there is with a Pokémon. So naturally he gives you a Pokémon and sets you upon your way.

Screens:
MoarSnow_zps31fb8c94.png
NewScreen4_zps4ad09b54.png

Current Members:
Me: Team Leader, Mapper, Music Editor, OW spriter, Part Time Scripter.
I-Like-Shiny-Pichu: Scripting, Hex Editor

Current Roles Available:

Scripters - I'm not the best scripter around, as I'm guessing people now, with my constant visits to the help thread. So, It's only natural I have a position or two for full time scripters up, if you're a good scripter, and want to help, go ahead, We need it.

World Artists and Inserters - This bit will be two part split, you can either apply for the Artist, or the Inserter, or both, I've been meaning to learn this, but have been to busy, the position will be open most likely even if I learn it.

Music Composer - Don't we all love our music? Although I can insert and loop music, I fail to be able to make sweet sweet music, for the player to listen to, whilst playing.

ASM-ers? - I doubt any one will apply for this, I see very little chance of great ASM-ers? helping a small group. But I'd be very grateful if I had one on the time. Oh the things we could achieve.

Mappers - I'm not too keen on having more mappers, but what the hey, maybe I'll accept.

Spriters - This ISNT OW sprites. I'm capable of them, I'd rather have a battle spriter, who can make the trainer sprites in battle.

Application form:

Code:
Preferred Nickname:
Skills:
Proof of Work:
Past experience:
Means of contact: (preferably skype)
Timezone: I'm currently GMT+1? (London Area)

I'm hoping to here from people soon, have a nice day! :I

Last edited:

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Preferred Nickname: Yami
Skills: Mapping, Scripting, Hex editing..
Proof of Work: See the 3 years I've known you for proof of work
Past experience: Ran my own team, spent a year doing game dev
Means of contact: Skype, MSN, RHO
Timezone: GMT

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Preferred Nickname: Yami
Skills: Mapping, Scripting, Hex editing..
Proof of Work: See the 3 years I've known you for proof of work
Past experience: Ran my own team, spent a year doing game dev
Means of contact: Skype, MSN, RHO
Timezone: GMT

Urgh ... Denied, obviously.

Spoiler:

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Traitor.... ;) u quittin my team? If so, could u still send ips plzzzz thx and good luck!

Shikai

Fight for the name of Pokemon
Years
Preferred Nickname: You can just call me Shi if you want.
Skills: Mapping, Half scripting, Obviously a Supporter
Proof of Work: I am being honest because I am no liar. I just joined weeks ago and I thought I'd be useful so I learned something relating to ROM hacking. To my surprise I learned very quickly. Its easy to me. So you would basically be my first proof of experience lol.
Past experience: Half times scripting.
Means of contact: (pm/[email protected]/I forgot my Skype CD/ )
Timezone: Well I really wasn't a person for time since I'm basically on everyday but if I'm right GTM: California time lol I'm not sure

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Preferred Nickname: You can just call me Shi if you want.
Skills: Mapping, Half scripting, Obviously a Supporter
Proof of Work: I am being honest because I am no liar. I just joined weeks ago and I thought I'd be useful so I learned something relating to ROM hacking. To my surprise I learned very quickly. Its easy to me. So you would basically be my first proof of experience lol.
Past experience: Half times scripting.
Means of contact: (pm/[email protected]/I forgot my Skype CD/ )
Timezone: Well I really wasn't a person for time since I'm basically on everyday but if I'm right GTM: California time lol I'm not sure

I don't know.
I'd highly appreciate it if you had proof.

Shikai

Years
Well I can't really give you proof because in real life I am busy with school and my mom is strict. Which means I only use the computer on the weekends. But if I could go on the computer I would not bother taking a picture

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

Well I can't really give you proof because in real life I am busy with school and my mom is strict. Which means I only use the computer on the weekends. But if I could go on the computer I would not bother taking a picture

But you said, and I quote, ''I'm basically on everyday''.

Also, make proof. If you say you can script, make me a random script to the best of your abilities, show me what you got.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Preferred Nickname: kinataki
Skills: i can do everything except scripting(i can do texts, and little yes/no things. so im not like 0)
Proof of Work: i.imgur .c om/gx s9Gbe.p ng (erase spaces.).It's not like work of art because i made this in like 10 minutes. i can do your world map easily. (i just had this for proof of my work, this doesnt mean i cant do something else than this.)
as an overworld editor img717.imageshack.us/img717/7503/rrrrrr.png (did that like 2 years ago)(i know you dont want ows but that was just for showing what i can do.)
Past experience: 2 games, both failed, because i was the only one doing it.
Means of contact: "kinataki."(yes with dot.)
Timezone: I'm currently (GMT + 2:00)

i have grammar issues
i don't like projects with fakemons. thats all.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Preferred Nickname: kinataki
Skills: i can do everything except scripting(i can do texts, and little yes/no things. so im not like 0)
Proof of Work: i.imgur .c om/gx s9Gbe.p ng (erase spaces.).It's not like work of art because i made this in like 10 minutes. i can do your world map easily. (i just had this for proof of my work, this doesnt mean i cant do something else than this.)
as an overworld editor img717.imageshack.us/img717/7503/rrrrrr.png (did that like 2 years ago)(i know you dont want ows but that was just for showing what i can do.)
Past experience: 2 games, both failed, because i was the only one doing it.
Means of contact: "kinataki."(yes with dot.)
Timezone: I'm currently (GMT + 2:00)

i have grammar issues
i don't like projects with fakemons. thats all.

Currently pending.
The world map is... good. But it is spaced out a bit, and needs to be the proper FRLG size, what ever size that is.
Currently I'd need someone how can insert.
As for overworlds I'm good with those currently.

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Currently pending.
The world map is... good. But it is spaced out a bit, and needs to be the proper FRLG size, what ever size that is.
Currently I'd need someone how can insert.
As for overworlds I'm good with those currently.
Ah i put these overworlds just to show i can do pixelwork. like.. umm trainers, pokemons, pokemon ow's, mapping and stuff like that. i can't insert in unlz though.

and the world map, oh it was just for the show(again). i can make a world map in proper frlg size. its like not even a problem, and i can insert in unlz(it shouldnt be a problem)
And i am good with making stories, doing texts.

Shikai

Years
I am online every day but i never said what time I am on. Plus i specialize in mapmaking not that good in scripting

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
But I also did say I'm not too keen on having mappers.
So, I'd need proof as with anyone else who'd apply for mappers.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
I wish I had seen this earlier. >>

If it's not too late, I'd be interested in being a music composer as well. Anyway, here goes:

Preferred Nickname: JillSandwich
Skills: Music Remixer, Composer
Proof of Work: Can't post links because of my low post count, so it'd probably be best if I sent you stuff through PM. Anyway, here's something (posted on Youtube): /watch?v=9uw7AH2JuGQ
Past experience: Pokemon Daydream White
Means of contact: Skype (jillsandwich93)
Timezone: CST (GMT-6?)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Preferred Nickname: Nigel
Skills: Sprite Inserting, OW Making (though I hate OW Making :(), Tile Inserting, Userbars, and I am one hell of a critic, I make people cry, criticizing what seemed to be a perfect piece of work.
Proof of Work: Sprite Inserting:
wDMBEMl.png
OW Making:
84869353.png
Tile Inserting:
Userbars: View Signature and http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291520 (Please don't request from that page, I don't plan on making artwork for the public anymore)

Past experience: Bin hacking for about a year now.
Means of contact: Skype/FB/E-Mail <--- The Following are private. If you need them, VM me and I'll PM you. VM/PM
Timezone: GMT +8.00

Back