• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello....like anyone'll read this

Years
Hi snivymaster500! We'll read your thread, don't worry. :P How are you doing today? Snivy's one of my favorite grass types so your current name is pretty cool, no worries! :D I EV trained two of them in my Black 2 game, whee. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Anything you want to tell us about yourself? I'm sure that'd make replying a little easier. You can tell us when you got into Pokemon, what your favorite game is, what other hobbies you have and whatever else you want to mention. That way we can suggest boards for you to visit and see if we have things in common! ♥ It's totally up to you though, we just like to get to know our newbies here. If you ever need any help you can send me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.. the rest of the staff members with the colorful names are pretty wonderful themselves, though. Everyone here is just lovely~

So yeah, have a great time on PC! Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Years
Hello Snivy, welcome to PC!

I did my best to make sure I didn't miss your thread, and now I'm here. Snivy's one of my fave Grass-type Pokemon as well so I think your username is alright. I'm more of an Oshawott person but Snivy's not too bad either. But yeah glad to have you with us here at PC, because we love meeting new people! Like Cirno said, why not tell us a bit about you so we can help get to know you better? And I noticed your account was only made last year, so what made you only start getting active now?

I'm sure you can fit in to the community well, and as Cirno said we have loads of great sections you can check out. PC is very diverse so I'm sure there's someplace that's got you covered! If you ever need a new friend to chat with feel free to pop by my profile and leave a visitor message anytime. I won't hurt you I promise. And of course you can always contact those staff members like Cirno there if you have questions. Have fun here at PC, Snivy!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Hello there, it's good to see that you created an introduction thread!
Here, let me serve you a cup of Hot Roserade Tea!
Freshly pluck petals from recent evolved Roserade! :)
Careful! It's hot *hands out cup of tea* Please enjoy! {:3}

We have lots of kind forum staff like Cirno and kind members like Hikari10! You might want to explore the forum for a bit. There's Art & Design if you love creating fanarts. There are also various sub-forums for Pokemon games, including for the up and coming Pokemon X & Y. You might also want to visit the popular Emulation & ROM Hacking!

Please finish all the tea before leaving! ;)
Other than that, have fun! :)

Back