• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So are there any games NOT made with RPG maker?

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Seeing as how Games Showcase is absolutely FILLED with crappy Pokemon clones made in RPG maker, I figure there has to be SOMETHING made with an actual game developing program somewhere. Does anyone know of any good ones?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Seeing as how Games Showcase is absolutely FILLED with crappy Pokemon clones made in RPG maker, I figure there has to be SOMETHING made with an actual game developing program somewhere. Does anyone know of any good ones?

I could make one in Visual Basic.

But I don't think you should say that about other games so I won't do anything for someone like you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Sphere is supposed to be a good one. I haven't tried it, but I heard it's very flexible.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2008
yeh man this aint the place to be coming and dissin everyones games, go somewhere else man.

Improfane

hiatus
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Somebody needs to read my signature.

Your attitude precludes you to failure in any game development program you will use.

Spazzup

umm
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
Have you heard of JEPE? It's still in the works but looks to be a very promising engine in regards to online functionality and overall flexibility in coding. You should check it out.

It's also nice to see someone else against RPGMaker c:

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021

ok have you ever tried to make a pokemon game it's not easy and rpg maker is an "actual game developing program" that is used for rpg's only and the are not all crappy pokemon clones maybe you should have proof before you start posting comments like this.

Back