• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon [X-Y] Eggs Giveaway!

Years
Hello guys and gals of PokeCommunity!
I am bitbybyte a proud member of PokeCommunity and I was recently playing through my Pokemon Y version and I put my Pokemon in the daycare center and wow, I got so many eggs it wasn't even funny! So to me being really generous, I decided to give away my Pokemon that hatched from the egg. I have already hatched them but if you want yours as an egg just ask!

The main point of this is that I want to give away the Pokemon that hatched to you wonderful Pokemon Trainers out there! Below I will have a list of hatched Pokemon that I will be giving away! They will all be at level 1 so you guys could go ahead and train em' yourself!

[QUICK NOTE] I will need your FC to do this so mine is in my signature, put mine in your 3DS and then post yours down below so we could have each other as friends thus allowing us to trade!

EGGS AVAILABLE:
- 5 Fennekin
- 3 Froakie
- 3 Chespin
- 2 Deino
- 1 Bulbasaur
- 2 Charmander
- 2 Torchic
- Honedge
- Eevee

Get these Pokemon's while I have them!
[I WILL UPDATE THIS LIST REGULARLY]