• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cellphones!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
So, im sure most of you have cellphones. My simple question is what kind of cellphones do you guys have?

I have an iPhone 4~

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy S-II from Sprint. It's rooted with a custom ROM though ^__^ I love android.

Years
I have a Samsung Galaxy Mini 2. Yes, like above, I love Android very much because I can download many awesome application.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
my sister has a Samsung Galaxy Wave 2.
i do not have one but i'll get one soon

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't have one yet, but the one I'm looking for is especially the iPhone line, quite the ones above 3GS.

I don't want to seem like an Apple fanboy here, but since all of my music is on iTunes and I like to keep track of my song plays...

If that weren't the case any phone that can surf the web decently quick is fine with me :P

Years
I have a samsung sidekick 4G, I imported it from the US so I can't actually use the 4G feature but for the price I'm very happy with what else it can do. I've always prefered to get a touch and type phone, I can use a keyboard on a touchscreen phone but I've always liked being able to not have to look at my screen when typing which I couldn't do with an on screen keyboard.

Years
I've got an iPhone 4S. I find it works very well. I've tried using Android phones, but I can't see myself using one for a main one for a while. (Android itself is just fine, My main qualm is the mentality that the OEMs have about support, at least with iPhone I know I'll have OS updates for the entire duration of my contract period and probably a year or so beyond.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I currently have an iPhone 4S. It turned out better than I thought it would be because of the simple functions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Samsung Captivate aka the Samsung Galaxy S-I. My sister has a S-II and my Dad has a S-III so you can say I got the short end of the stick even though I kept track of my phone haha. Eh, maybe in the future but even though it's "old" I still like my phone.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Like the above poster, Samsung Captivate for me. It doesn't always like me, but I enjoy having a smartphone that isn't made by those jerks at Apple. I'm not brainwashed unlike most of the unfortunate saps in my family.

I plan on sticking with Android. I especially like that I can play ROMs on it even when it isn't rooted, though I kind of want to root it just to get rid of all the bloatware that came pre-installed (some of it runs in the background too, eww...)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I just upgraded a couple weeks ago from:
mw-630-motorola-razr-v3.jpg

Now I have a Huawei Ascend g300

17_55_32_huawei-ascend-g300.jpg

Yay upgrade!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I love my phone, its an LG900G, prepaid phone, given to me as a birthday present last year. I use it a lot to play music, and watch videos, and talk as well. Not so much for internet, its kind of expensive on the phone.

Kind of a big image - why the timer? When I took the photo, I was baking a cake in the oven
Spoiler:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I have a Droid Incredible 2...it's both the best and worst phone I've ever owned. I love being able to get online whenever and wherever, but at the same time HTC is slower than molasses with updates, and I've had random features stop working without a factory reset with almost every update. Also, lately I've been getting kind of spotty 3G - and I know it's not Verizon because their signal has always been great around here.

Due for an upgrade in a few months and I'm thinking I'll get an S III.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I use a Nokia Lumia 900 and a Nokia 110 as my phones - the first as the smartphone for general use, and the 110 as the backup phone. Smartphones tend to die early, while feature phones can keep it going for around 5 days at a time even with occasional Internet use.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I have an iPhone 4S. Very convenient, since I use iTunes Match and keep everything in iCloud and it's very compatible to keep all my files in sync with my laptop! Bless iMessage as well.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
You people are rich. I once had a Samsung Galaxy Y, but I broke it. No more money to buy a new one. It sucks.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Just hit the two year mark with my HTC Desire a few days ago.

HTC_Desire_01.jpg

I love it, although I've really got to sit down and root it. I'm getting really frustrated with the fact that most apps are restricted to the phone's memory rather than my SD Card and even that is capped at a certain number of MBs so I have to constantly clear the cache of all my apps and I can't really install any others right now unless they can go to my SD card. I also want to upgrade to 2.3 but that requires a factory reset so I want to do all of it at once. I'm just a little scared of messing it up so I'm trying to wait for a time when I won't need my phone so if I'm without one for a few days, it won't be the "end of the world". :P

But I really do adore my phone and when my contract is up in a year, I'm not even sure I'll upgrade.

Back