• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Secret Diaries(beta 2.5 graphics update)

__fred__40

fred
Years
Iol4NgL.png

DISCLAIMER:

This game and its story is founded purely on my imagination and on the influence that I had watching videos about this mysteries! I made this hack because I want Pokémon Fans to have a possible answer to some mystery and enigma regarding Kanto and the Pokémon World in general.

Story

This hacks aims to give an answer to some of the most intriguing mysteries of the Pokemon World:
  • Why did Red go to Mt. Silver?
  • Who is Red's father?
  • What is the secret behind the Great Pokémon War?
  • Who was the first Champion of Kanto?
And many,many others...
While staying true to the original Fire Red plot, the story takes place in alternate universe from the one known before, and consequently it is a mixture of some manga, some anime and some games events, NPCs and locations.

Features

Spoiler:

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Team:

-Fred40
Spoiler:
-Manspart

Credits

A massive THANKS goes to:
Spoiler:

Tools used

Spoiler:

FAQ

Spoiler:

Known bugs

Spoiler:

Download

The game is far from over. This is the beta 2.5, which ends,approximately,after the Vermilion City Gym. I can't guarantee that you will be able to play the next versions with the Beta 2.5's save, though I'll try my best to make that possible.

|MediaFire|

Beta 2 or previous saves aren't compatible with this version

TO PATCH THE GAME YOU WILL NEED NUPS, NOT LUNAR IPS
Spoiler:
IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON COMPUTER/LAPTOP, REMEMBER TO ACTIVATE THE EMULATOR REAL TIME CLOCK, AS WELL AS SETTING THE FLASH-128K SAVE TYPE ON THE VBA.

Check out the trailers!

Beta 1 Trailer

Beta 2 Trailer

If you have any questions, reply to this thread, ask it in the Pokemon Secret Diaries discord server, private message me (here or on discord), or check out this Youtube Channel where the official walkthrough videos are published.

Support Banner

HTML:
[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=431016"][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/o0GAt9S.png[/IMG][/URL]

You can also find us on this other server:
Pokemon Hacking

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
I have the newest patch and ive patched it but i cant give oaks parcel still because when i try to talk to him Nothing happens

__fred__40

fred
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Now ive tried it again but its still the same thing and ive been to leafs house but its still the same

__fred__40

fred
Years
Yeah I'm having the same issue.

Now ive tried it again but its still the same thing and ive been to leafs house but its still the same

Patch the file into a fire red v1.0 usa rom
I just found out that any other fire red rom (v1.1,EU,etc)won't support the patch

EDIT:I apologise for all the initial confusion,I'm not so sure that everything is going to work as said
I also changed the .ips file so try that link now(http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hhc1vv71vjw00p/Pokemon_Secret_Diaries.ips/file)
Spoiler:

everything should (88,9% sure) work out now
Thx for the pacience

Last edited:

__fred__40

fred
Years
I dont know what to say anymore,it works just fine for me
I will rewrite the Oak's script once again and then come back with a new patch
It will take me some time

Back