• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You only came up for..

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
e.g: This guy decided he wanted to come up to watch a film today and that was okay with us.. he came up at 12pm to watch his film Right ? ten to 6pm still here watching tv..

my question is: do you hate when people change their mind to what they oringally said their were going to do ?

as for me a big YES as I have to cancel important plans to suit them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm usually the one thinking of excuses to drop out so no, I don't mind when people do, it'd be pretty hypocritical if I did :p I'm certain other people get annoyed when I do it though (as they've told me this is the case xD), but people expect it from me now so it's harder to get away with it ;c

Honest

Hi!
Years
Lol not really. I've gotten used to it, it happens to me all the time. Granted, once or twice, when I really expect someone to hold their own, they don't and it pisses me off. But for the post part, I'll just roll my eyes and move on.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't like it when people change plans at the last minute, but I do my best to adapt to the changed plans.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Not really. I do it all the time. Initially, I probably will be a little disappointed about it, but then I'll think "Wait this is hypocritical of me." and get over it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
If it were at the very last minute, I'd say, yes that would annoy me, if I was ready for whatever the plan was. If they gave notice before hand it would probably not be a big deal.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I hate it when it's a last minute withdrawl type of thing. If I was given notice in advance so I may change my own plans or work out an alternative, I'd be fine with it. Shouldering me last minute with no forewarn is so disrespectful. x_x;

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If it's a last-minute change, that does piss me off a bit. If it's with plenty of advance notice, that's fine. As long as I can easily adapt my plan around their changes, I'm cool.

Back