• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pretty Little Liars

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Ok I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the majority of PC does not watch this show. correct me if I'm wrong lol. But I was reminded that a week from today new episodes will be airing, which I'm looking forward to.

But anyways, for people who watch this show, what made you like it? For those who don't watch it, does the genre or plot deter you, or perhaps you've never heard of the show/don't watch tv? For those who read the books, how much does the show differ, and is it a good thing?

I personally haven't read the books, but I think the plot is genuinely interesting, and the suspense and drama is something I can enjoy lol. And at this point of the show it's like getting really good imo.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I actually heard about it, it's being shown on TV alot. But the genre doesn't really seem to fit me. Correct me if I am wrong but is it like some kind of girl show with some crime drama of some sort?

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I'd say that's pretty accurate haha. Doesn't mean guys can't get into it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh wow haha. The commercials of it never really caught my eye tho. I might give it a shot one day tho :P

Back