• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Superman? or Batman?

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Super man? or Batman?

Which do you personally like more? Superman? or Batman?
I like Batman, he's a great detective and only goes out at night, which is a great advantage! He has super cool gadgets and knows how to outsmart his enemies really easily, but that's just me.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Superman for me~! =3 I like it that he uses his strength for combat, rather than Batman, who often uses gadgets. I guess I just find it more superhero~ish when they make do of what they're capable of.

But meh, that's just what I think~ x3

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I'm going with Superman. Like Marina99 said, it seems more superheroish as she put it when they use what they have without the aid of gadgets. Though Superman could easily beat all of Batman's gadgets.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Superman all the way! xD Especially Clark in Smallville... *_* I think he's smart and more superhero-ish at the same time, like Mari said. n___n;

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 2, 2005
Well technically, Batman uses what he does have to do the superhero thing.
He doesn't have the muscles, as much as Superman anyways, but he has the brains and cash to make up for it.
Quite honestly, I think Batman could take on Superman and win.
BATMAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Plus, he has the car, and the cool light in teh sky! XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I only really liked Superman in Smallville... but, that's just me ^_^ So, my vote foes to BATMAN! na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN! XD I just love that theme tune, and the extremely cool Batmobile. But, I don't like any of Batman's movies, since they're all too full of cliches IMO :/

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I think Batman because the word super is used so much now and im getting annoyed

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
6 batmans and 4 supermans,
I think Youko is right, Batman doesn't have super powers like superman and so he subsitutes it with gadgets and smarts ^_^ I guess he's eager to help people

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
geez -.- i posted here before but unfortunatley the internet became slow, lets see what i said:
when u said batman or superman i thought who would win, batman of course because he'd have a kryptonite suit, but superman is far better... sometrhing like that

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Super Man. Evey Day When We Were All Little We Always Idoled Him! Batman Comes After Powerrangers.that Right I Love Powerrangers.an Exciting Film.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
well, SuperMan is an actual Super-Human-thing oO but BAtman's just a regular human...
I say Batman X3 he has a cool car/jet thing XD
to the Bat-Mobile! >3
ph34r t3h rath of Batman ph00L!!!! XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I like Batman better than Superman; but, the Clark Kent from "Smallville" seems best overall.

Back