• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[/TAMERS] (OOC Thread) {Rated T}

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

a digimon RP rated T

[a id]gs_about the game[/a id]about the game
Digimon is quite a popular series throughout the world, from America, to Zimbabwe. Soon, there was a new game that sent even the world to a buzz: a new Digimon game called [/TAMERS]. This game was to embrace the latest of virtual reality technology; a person would be able to create their own avatar, partner with their own digimon, and head inside the actual world full of digimon! About 10,000 copies were pre-ordered and bought before the release date, as the people who bought these games were known as the beta-testers. Soon, the game was released world wide, as a wide of range of audience - from children to young adults, bought copies of this game for themselves.

Playing the game was simple. As soon as a person buys a copy, they are supplied with their very own digivice, with it's color varying on what sort of [/TAMERS] pack they have bought. They are then able to play the game with this digivice, but connecting to the internet wirelessly with it. The rest of the steps were simple. First, you gotta create a custom avatar for yourself, as a Digimon Tamer. You customize your clothing, pick whether you are male or female, customize any facial features you have, and even create a Tamer name for yourself. Then comes the fun part; picking your very own partner digimon! You could of basically picked any rookie digimon you want, and then, pick it's digivolution-line. Once you've done that, it was time to play. But there was something wrong.

There was a bright light, as you then felt dizzy. Soon, you passed out, and there was darkness. When you came to, you see yourself in an unfamiliar setting. A very busy city? Your body felt frozen and cold as you rise up. It was then you looked around at yourself; you're wearing unfamiliar clothing. But then something else comes up to mind. Your name. Did it make sense? Or was it now... something different? It was then that you saw it: a bright light that develops in your hand. Soon that light materialized into something familiar - a Digivice. Perhaps you might think that you're dreaming, but it was then that your digivice glowed. When the light fade, you saw something. Something that seemed... familiar. It was a creature, that was staring right at you. A Digimon. Your partner digimon. It was weird, but... it seemed as though you knew your digimon all of your life, even though you've just met it at that very moment.

Soon you might of realized that you are now playing the game. It was cool! But then, something else went wrong - there was no way to log out. You couldn't get out of this world. It was then that you saw a giant screen right near a tall building. The only thing it said:
WELCOME, TO THE DIGITAL WORLD.

[a id]gs_trainer[/a id]Plot
Of course, as panic was scattered throughout this game world with the players, there came another message from the giant screen: "Only by defeating all the levels will you be free from this world. Each level will consist of a Digimon Boss, or Digimon Bosses. Take care of your partner. For if it is erased, you will die. Be sure that it will grow strong. You are the only one who can..." But of course... that only made people panic more. But, could it be possible for you and your new partner to work together to defeat all of the levels and digimon? How can you bond together with your digimon for both of you to grow stronger? Only you can find those answers, as you play this game full of joy, challenge, and darkness.

[a id]gs_trophy[/a id]@ The Start of the Roleplay...
It's been about 2 months since the first announcement as passed. Most people with their partnered digimon have been living about in the beginner level, the city, or hanging about the few levels where specific settings are located. Life was good with the digimon. Humans and digimon cook together, fish together, fight together, live together, heck, they do almost everything together. However, some people are concerned about the completion of the game; a front army has been devising strategies to try and complete all of the levels. However, there was one controversial matter. Digivolution. Most people have figured out to simply digivolve your digimon, you use your digivice to select "digivolve" from the menu. Once you hit that, of course, your in-training digimon can evolve to rook, and your rookie digimon can evolve to a champion level digimon. There is currently no known way to digivolve a champion level to it's Ultimate level. At least, not yet. However, even with their strength, time is not on their side.

[a id]gs_associates[/a id]The World of [/TAMERS]

The Digivice is pretty much the universal controller for all players. For one thing, they always allow for safe passage to a Town/City previously visited. They can also use the digivice to access the menu, which sort of "pop up" from the digivice screen, for the convince of players. They can access their digimon's skills, their power, and it can pretty much act as an hi-tech encyclopedia of pretty much any digimon a player encounters. A player can even interact wirelessly to other players by e-mail. They can also add any player to their friends list, or, as part of a party list.

The Digivice also has a card-slot function for Digimon-Modify. Digi-Modify is the term used in the game to refer to the act of modifying a partner Digimon's capabilities through the use of the Digimon card game. Digimon normally have to absorb data to get stronger, but, a Digimon partnered with players on the other hand, has the capability to temporarily increase its power using cards scanned through the Digivice.

More on to the levels of this game, levels every floor has a central portal for quick and easy travel. All Cities and Towns are safe areas, nobody can die and monsters cannot enter. Digimon may duel, however only in safe areas. The defeated digimon does not die, however, they drop to 1 health point. DK-ing, Digimon-Killing, is banned, attempting to damage another Digimon or Player outside of a 'Duel' results in an instant-teleport to Jail.

To advance to the next floor, the current dungeon must be cleared and the boss monster defeated, from then on the floor portal will be activated for everyone. Those who take part in a digimon boss fight and succeed are always rewarded.

Time in the Digital World passes just as it does in the real world, with day/night rotating to coincide with Japanese timezones. All language is translated within the game, therefore people from different countries can easily interact with each other.

List of Beginner Digimon-Modify Cards (New Players normally start with 3 cards)

~ Hyper Wing: Briefly gives your Digimon the ability to fly on white wings.
~ Power: Gives your Digimon extra power on its attacks.
~ Speed: Increases your Digimon's speed.
~ Stamina: Increases your Digimon's Stamina.
~ Alias!: Creates a clone of your Digimon to take an attack at the cost of energy.
~ Radiant Fate: Gives your Digimon a protective barrier that lasts for a few seconds.

[a id]gs_wants[/a id]rules of the roleplay

This Digimon roleplay is also based on the Manga/Anime 'Sword Art Online' (SAO). Knowledge of the franchise is not necessary, but may make it easier to write in the correct style and unleash all your creativity - as you'll have a lot of ideas to use. And of course, Digimon is a huge theme here.

Remember to listen to me, as I am the GM,and the one who has the background plot in my mind.

The evolution stages are called Fresh/In-training/Rookie/Champion/Ultimate/Mega. Just remember to not digivolve your digimon to higher levels until they are available for you. Rememeber to not god mod your characters; to keep everything fair this way.

If the Rookie you want is already taken, ask the other player if it's ok that you sign up with the same Rookie. However, there should be some difference to your evolution lines in that case.

You may come up with your own evolution lines; you don't have to follow the canon ones. You can even invent a digimon of your own, if you feel daring. But pictures are needed. When doing this, you may for example treat a Champion as an Ultimate and Ultimate as a Mega if you think it fits your evolution line better. But if you put a digimon who should be a Mega in the Ultimate spot, I might tell you to change it if I find it overpowered.

Your human and your digimon will be your main characters. No other player may bunny them without your permission. Any other characters you make up are labeled as NPCs and any player can bunny them a little bit. You have the right, though, to tell a player if you think they aren't staying true to the personality you tried to give a certain NPC.

I will have a human/digimon pair of my own, but I might also play other important characters in the RP. If I don't say anything when introducing someone, the new character is a regular NPC. If I don't want you to be able to bunny it, I will let you know.

Remember to post in the IC thread at least once a week. Notify me if you know you'll be absent for longer than that. Post in the OOC thread too! Use it to discuss plot/encounters/events/characters/anything!

[a id]gs_offers[/a id]Sign-Up Sheet

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | (first and last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Location | (anywhere in the real world)
Age | (13-20)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | (first and 'possibly' last)
Gender | (girl or boy)
Age | (13-20)
Digivice Color | (any one or two colors you want)
Digimon-Modify Cards | (this is optional, but, just refer to the "world of tamers" section, and pick any 3 cards you want)
Crest | (you, the main character, are assigned to a crest, but currently the use is unknown. You can see a list of crests and what is taken in the player list at the bottom of this post)

Appearance | (you can put a picture, but describe things that aren't seen from the picture then)

DIGIMON

Species | (as Rookie, that is. you can look at this page to take a look at the list of digimon.)

Appearance | (link to images here, please. Picture of your Rookie form is needed, the others are optional.)

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Digivolution Chain
Baby:
In-Training:
Rookie:
Champion:
Ultimate:
Mega:

Extra | (You can basically put anything extra about your character, or your digimon here. Maybe you want to put a character theme, or maybe what your character has done in [/TAMERS] so far like maybe if your character has joined or created a guild, or maybe if your character has a house, or maybe what your character likes to do on a regular basis with their digimon... anything you want here.)

RP Sample: (either something from another RP, or, you can write something about a typical day or you've had with your digimon in this RP)

player list
Crest of Courage
Crest of Friendship - reserved
Crest of Love - possessed by Fenix w/ Keramon
Crest of Sincerity - reserved w/ Gabumon! (if you guys don't mind)
Crest of Knowledge - possessed by Delerum w/ Guilmon
Crest of Reliability - possessed by Atreyu w/ Elecmon
Crest of Hope - reserved
Crest of Light - reserved
Crest of Kindness - reserved

css by twilightblade

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Loving all of these SAO inspired roleplays! Reserve me a spot! :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I'm happy to see that this has finally come in to fruition! Count this as a reserve, please.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh lord. I don't have time... But... Of course I just have to join. :3

Please reserve me for Crest of Hope.

Can I use a non-anime-canon evolution line? I want to use Angemon, but don't really want Patamon as the rookie.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I loved SAO...although I did not get to participate. I require a spot as well!

Also I would like the Crest of Courage! :)

[/REAL WORLD]

Name | Gendry Hawthorne
Gender l Male
Location | Seattle, Washington
Age | 16

Appearance | Gendry is roughly 6'2. He weighs about 140 pounds, and has pale skin. His face is rather rounded and he has a scraggly black beard covering his chin. His eyes are chocolatey brown. He has almost no muscles and short black hair. His normal apparel is black gym shorts and a plain white tee shirt. He wears black tennis shoes as well. He likes wearing a Seahawks football cap.

Personality | There isn't much to say about Gendry's personality. He is as serious as he is bold. His face reflects how he acts. Hawthorne is extremely smart, but tends to spend a majority of his time gaming and playing [/Tamer]. He is very awkward around girls, so he tends to travel with his fellow guys. Gendry tends to think out of the box when it comes to strategizing, so his ideas come across as crazy win-proof, but they work. He is unhealthily brave and will charge the toughest Digimon without hesitation if one of his companions is in danger. He doesn't have an aversion to fun; He'll take place in fun and games if he has had a good day or something along those lines.

History | Gendry was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. He never moved, but a lot of people from his general area did, so he never had very many friends. He had a small, supportive family consisting of him, his mother, and his father. They were kind people, so he always had the love and care neccesary for a lonely boy to grow up merrily. He didn't have a social life, so he spent a lot of time with his parents up intil his fifteenth birthday. His parents had taken him to Six Flags, and it was perhaps the greatest day of his life. He was laughing and grinning like no tomorrow. However, when he made to get on a rollercoaster, his mother was pushed on the tracks by the pressing crowd of people. The coaster came in too quickly and she was killed on the spot. Gendry fainted. He woke up days later, scarred and depressed. His father was just as sad. Instead of going to school, he locked himself in his room for a week, coming out only for meals. When he returned to school, people tried to cheer him up but he wouldn't have any of it. He knew they were trying to be nice, but he didn't want nice. He wanted his mother. The young, depressed boy became as serious as can be. He hasn't smiled since that day, and he tends to cry when alone now. In his sorrow, he looked to the internet for help. [/Tamer] was suggested to him by an anonymous source, and he purchased it on the opening day. He became so enthralled with the game that he pretended to be sick with a terrible case of the flu to play it. His father, who had almost come back to normal, heeded his son and let him stay home. Of course, that was when the game went haywire. Gendry was stuck in a digital land.

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | The Ice Man
Gender | Boy
Age | 19
Digivice Color | The left half is grey, and the right half is ice-blue.
Digimon-Modify Cards | Stamina, Power, Speed
Crest | Friendship

Appearance | He wears jet black pants and has black tennis shoes as well. He wears a black belt as well.
BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg

DIGIMON

Species | Gomamon

Appearance |
Gomamon.jpg

Personality | Gomamon is very serious, much like his tamer. He is almost an exact copy, except he likes to have fun a little more.

Digivolution Chain
Baby: Pichimon
In-Training: Bukamon
Rookie: Gomamon
Champion: Ikkakumon
Ultimate: Zudomon
Mega: Vikemon

Extra | Gendry and Gomamon have been in the front army for a while now. They tend to go out with the hunting parties when materials have been needed. Gomamon tended to spend quite a bit of time as Ikkakumon. The pair are known as good fighters among the ranks. They have acquired a pair-nickname, the Icey Fists.

RP Sample: (My opening post for Shattered Worlds, a Digimon roleplay by Uglyducklett.
Bakura Jinguar: A Strange Occurance

I was just doin' his thing, buyin' some fries, eatin' some burgers. The usual. I was having a jolly old time...Damned digimon and their screwing up my life. I was just trying to eat my damned hamburger. Grah! I'm so damn mad! Anyways, where was I? Ah, yes.

I was running throughout the street without a care in the world....except I was hungry. Always hungry. Friggin' stomach and its smallness. I wish I could punch it in the stomach....wait...I'd be punching myself in the stomach. Damn logic....Well, I downed a large fry in moments and I scarfed down a hamburger. Best hamburger I ever had, Five Guys. I friggin' love their food. It's amazing.

These friggin' cars kept coming at me. They were running from the corrupt Digimon. Who wouldn't these days? They were terrifying. A good question would be why I'M not running away from them. They had seperated me from my parents earlier. It wasn't like I missed them. Tch. What kind of sappy little woose do you take me for? They were good parents and all, but I feel like they smother me. It's really irritating, ya know?

I dodged this car and kept running, only to be knocked aside by the next one. I stood up to come face-to-face with a...red...dinosaur

"What. The. Hell. Are. You?" I asked the creature with a pause between each word.

The dinosaur replied. "I-I'm Guilmon. My friends called me Gil..." He seemed a little quiet. "Wh-who are you?" He was nervous. I could tell.

"I'm Bakura. Come with me. The Corrupts are coming!" Bakura had started to give the corrupt Digimon their own title: The Corrupts. Guilmon nodded, and Bakura took off with Guilmon right behind him. "I don't suppose you're a corrupt, so we're cool." Guilmon just nodded and followed behind. They rounded the corner of the next block to come across a horde of corrupts. "Damn. This blows."

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Oh lord. I don't have time... But... Of course I just have to join. :3

Please reserve me for Crest of Hope.

Can I use a non-anime-canon evolution line? I want to use Angemon, but don't really want Patamon as the rookie.

Non anime canon? Well, sure; what did you have in mind?

Just to confirm with you, is my customised Digivolution chain okay?

Looks fine to me!

@heretosay: reserved!

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aw damn, I was already writing my SU and had Courage filled in. I'll see about picking another but I gotta go STUDY

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I was thinking:

something -> something -> Impmon -> Angemon -> Beelzemon (Blast Mode) -> Lucemon (Falldown Mode)

Of course there'll be a story to the odd evo line :p Something along the lines that Impmon can only evolve when he embraces his inner goodness but Angemon can only evolve if he accepts that sometimes you can't be all holy and then if Beelzebumon ever needs to evolve he'll do so coming to the conclusion that all living beings need both darkness and light and thus becomes a sort of mix between the two.

Also, my main character will be a girl who falls in love with Angemon lol because I totally made all this up for another RP that I never really got to play in xD

Beelzemon Blast Mode is only because I think it would be weird if he lost all of his wings after having been Angemon. I can omit the gun that Impmon received from his kids in the anime ^^ He will only have the strength of an Ultimate, regardless of what listings on any wiki say.

Lucemon won't be one of the "7 demon lords" if I get to use him, of course. The trouble might be if you decided to use him as a boss somewhere... but then again, maybe your version could be the big "real" demon lord and my Lucemon is just of the same species due to game mechanics but maybe not matching in powers unless it's ok since he'll be a Mega ^^

/rant

What do you say, Shawn?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Oh! OOOh! Reserve me the Crest of Knowledge please! Been so long since I have done anything digimon related, getting nostalgia from this already.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Sure thing, you're all reserved!

To be honest, I'm not sure about Gabumon... maybe I should use Terriermon? Because I've been watching Tamers lately, and he's quite adorable!

Though I should finish Digimon Data Squad too. :<

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I couldn't stand watching Data Squad :p Although Agumon and whateverhisname's fighting in the first episode was quite adorable in a way.

I'm changing Terriermon for Impmon but I still love the eary guy ^^ Especially Gargomon, the evolution. Or digivolution, as it seems we're calling it in this RP. American terms, sure :> I just watch the show in japanese and am used to those terms.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Data squad I watched and I liked it, though with the series after that one, the whole xross wars was amazing! Then boy hunters happened... *Shudders*

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I couldn't stand watching Data Squad :p Although Agumon and whateverhisname's fighting in the first episode was quite adorable in a way.

I'm changing Terriermon for Impmon but I still love the eary guy ^^ Especially Gargomon, the evolution. Or digivolution, as it seems we're calling it in this RP. American terms, sure :> I just watch the show in japanese and am used to those terms.

Hm, well, I don't really mind if you call it "evolution" in this RP, because, they're literally the same thing. @__@

I've watch the japanese version of Tamers, and daym Beelzemon had a nice theme!

Data squad I watched and I liked it, though with the series after that one, the whole xross wars was amazing! Then boy hunters happened... *Shudders*

I didn't watch Xross Wars, but I heard that every past digimon leader showed up as cameos!

BTW guys you can find the IC here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=298028

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
[/REAL WORLD]

Name | Taylor DeMor
Gender | Male
Location | New York, New York
Age | 19

Appearance | People hate the color gray right? Gray is always looked over and among other people gray is easily missed, that is why Taylor wears only gray clothing. Gray is seen as boring so that helps too, at least is doesn't give anyone any aspirations about who he is, no bright colors to show that he has a happy mood, or black colors to show that he seeks attention. Of course, with his slender body that almost looks like a toothpick Taylor is one that really can't stop being boring. He can hardly lift anything that weighs more than a backpack filled with some school books and can run only a little while before having to double over and recover his stamina.

Taylor has some dark brown hair on his head and green eyes that often reflect hesitation, especially when talking to others. Due to the time spent in the game world it is rather long now, though he doesn't bother to comb it or try and tie it down, and without a hat it ends up poofing up.

Personality | Taylor hates attention, simple as that. Try to get to know him and he'll at first be cordial, reluctantly answering questions here and there, maybe having a small smile on his face as someone talks to him, but as time passes he'll tend to slowly withdraw. He'll make excuses here and there about how he is going out tonight with another friend, or has homework to be doing, or even needs to watch over his younger sister while his parents are out... even though he doesn't have any other siblings. Fact of the matter is that ever since he could remember Taylor just hasn't been... okay around other people. Funny considering that he has a very big online relationship with various forum members. Give him a chat program and he'll spend hours discussing with others how his life is, what his dreams and aspirations are, and even some personal information every now and then. Taylor will chalk it up to having a sucky personality. It's true, he hasn't even come up with the courage to ask another guy out on a date and can't talk for five minutes to even his parents without having to withdraw to the confines of his room.

The only things that Taylor will do with other people without trying to hide behind his laptop is play video games, or participate in D&D. He enjoys these activities simply because they help him to forget his dull life, of the parents who are constantly disappointed in him, of the school grades that suck because he can't find a passion for anything, and of his many 'suicide but too chicken to do it' attempts. Often he will theorize how those around him would react if he did indeed take his own life.

Once Taylor entered the game however he began to have different thoughts. For once he actually enjoyed being around another person... er, living creature. His partner Guilmon was already in game waiting for him and while Taylor couldn't explain it... he just felt so happy being around the small guy. Thanks to his partner's influence Taylor's depression has slowly rescinded, though the boy still refuses to get 'chummy' with the other players. Even when it was revealed that they were all stuck in the game Taylor in a way was happy. Yes, he was saddened that he couldn't talk to his old friends, or be able to play his old games, but in this world he could be someone different. He could become powerful and simply level up and not have to worry about talking to others. As long as he had Guilmon then he would be okay and the two of them would survive easily!

Taylor considers Guilmon as his greatest friend and wishes to get him as strong as possible as quickly as possible. As long as he doesn't have to join a guild or have to interact with anyone else then he is more than ready to take on the different floors and get his partner to Mega... however that would happen.

History | From a young age Taylor had been antisocial. It wasn't anything specifically that caused this. Not his parents, or a bad incident with a friend, he just couldn't stand other people. When he was in elementary school and middle school it was more than easy for him to only be nice in class, to greet the other kids with smiles and such, but for the most part he would stay home. He wasn't the kid to go to birthday parties because he really had no friends and all of his own parties just included his own family members. He wasn't bothered by this fact, it was just how the way things were, and he liked it. The only other times he left the house was to go with his mother to pick out clothes for himself or to get fast food for when his mother didn't feel like cooking. He was a good son always cleaning up the house, watering the lawn as his dad taught him, and just doing small stuff, but it was his lack of work ethic that made his father disappointed in him.

High school wasn't any better. The other students had already had work experience and had their own social cliques which meant that even if he wanted friends he wouldn't be getting any. That was in his favor though and made lunch and classes much easier with other students pretty much avoiding him. To occupy his time he would head to the library and read there since barely any other students went there. During his later years in high school he ended up substituting books with his new laptop which he considered a great device to block any sign of interaction. As his online life flourished Taylor steadily sinked into a depression. He couldn't place why he would be so moppy, but at the same time he cared less and less.

In the months before entering the game Taylor began to sink deeper and deeper into his depression and his suicidal thoughts surfaced more and more. He ended up looking around online for suicide techniques and began to plan elaborate fantasies in his mind. He often woke up in the night wondering if he should kill himself then and there. When he heard about [/TAMERS] he figured it could serve as a distraction to his woes. It was nostalgic enough to him what with seeing the old Adventure series arc and catching a few episodes online from the other sessions. To make it even better he managed to preorder it and set aside his studies to solely play the game. Even with the unexpected twist of ending up in the game itself he found himself enjoying it more and more.

Guilmon
was a great distraction to his real life and showed him that there was at least one person that couldn't get on his nerves. He ended up telling the digimon nothing really about his outside life, rather he began to make a new name for himself. He would only spend time with Guilmon and go out whenever they would head to a floor to battle or to head out to quickly grab some food to eat. Still, they would stay away from other players and just go on their own path. The only other place that they visited was Old Numamon, a rather unique area where Tylor made sure to get new clothes on his avatar body as well as clothes for Guilmon just to differentiate themselves from the other players and digimon.

[/DIGITAL WORLD]

YOUR AVATAR

Name | Delerum
Gender | Male
Age | 18
Digivice Color | Gray and White
Digimon-Modify Cards | Hyper Wing, Radiant Fate, Speed
Crest | Crest of Knowledge

Appearance | Delerum is a white skinned avatar with gray hair on his head and a pair of brown eyes. He wears a short sleeved white shirt that has a few blue stripes along the arms. He wears a pair of black sweats and a pair of gray sneakers. Unlike his appearance in the real world Delerum sports a slender appearance but more along as to having a bit of muscle on his body. He also wears a gray hoodie that he will put up whenever he is among other players.

He carries his digicrest in his hoodie's right pocket along with his cards and will often keep his hands in his hoodie's pockets to have a good excuse to not shake hands with another.

DIGIMON

Species | Guilmon

Appearance |
Spoiler:

Personality | Guilmon is a happy digimon. He doesn't ask many questions of Delerum or of other player's or pokemon, he just is happy to follow Delerum around and do what he asks. He sees Delerum as a good friend who only has his best interests in mind. He is by far naive and although he sees the social cues that Delerum puts off he follows his example none the less. He makes sure to not talk to others unless Delerum shows an attempt to talk to them.

Digivolution Chain
Baby: Punimon
In-Training: Gigimon
Rookie: Guilmon
Champion: GeoGreymon
Ultimate: RizeGreymon
Mega: VictoryGreymon

Extra | Delerum will often speak in a gruff voice toward others, simply to get them to leave him alone because he is far from experienced as to how to get another to leave him alone in some other way. Guilmon on the other hand is much better at explaining why Delerum wants to be alone and will speak kindly to others. Delerum has already been through a few of the floors and has gotten to experience the combat system enough to be able to tackle on the other floors earnestly. He has already received his house and currently stores anything he comes across there.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Alright, sign me up for Light and if Courage ends up not being used, I'll go for that

edit: OH THANKS heretostay! then sign me up for courage ;D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

[/REAL WORLD]​
Name | Tora Cirqueil
Gender | Girl
Location | Canada
Age | 15

Personality | (what your character is like)

History | (something about how you grew up, what family you have and why your personality is what it is today. Include your relationship with Digimon, and how you got into this Digimon Game!)

[/YOUR AVATAR]​
Name | Cirqui
Gender | Girl
Age | 17
Digivice Color | Coral red with beige details.
Digimon-Modify Cards | (this is optional, but, just refer to the "world of tamers" section, and pick any 3 cards you want)
Crest | Hope

[/DIGIMON]​
Species | Impmon

Appearance |
Spoiler:

Personality | (just a brief personality of your digimon)

Digivolution Chain
Baby: Puttimon
In-Training: Cupimon
Rookie: Impmon
Champion: Angemon
Ultimate: Beelzemon (Blast Mode)
Mega: Lucemon (Chaos/Falldown Mode)

[/EXTRA]​
Extra | (You can basically put anything extra about your character, or your digimon here. Maybe you want to put a character theme, or maybe what your character has done in [/TAMERS] so far like maybe if your character has joined or created a guild, or maybe if your character has a house, or maybe what your character likes to do on a regular basis with their digimon... anything you want here.)

[/ROLEPLAY SAMPLE]​
RP Sample: (either something from another RP, or, you can write something about a typical day or you've had with your digimon in this RP)

Last edited:
Back