• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Raikou

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Raikou, the forgotten one. Suicune got a game, Entei got a movie... Raikou got nothin'. What do you guys think of Raikou? What extra role would have you liked to see it have in-game? Have you battled with it after catching it or are you too set on your team by the time you encounter Raikou?

250px-243Raikou.png

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Raikou got a spin-off episode. ;)

Raikou is my favourite of the group. I remember using it once but that was so long ago that I wanna use it again. It looks cool as hell + I always love me a good electric-type.

Years
Raikou is a great!

My favorite will always be Suicune, but there's room for more than her I like all three of them. There is no Johto legendary that I don't like.

Raikou has a fascinating and heavenly design, the tiger with storm clouds coming out of his body as the mane. He's an excellent sweeper.

Raikou was awesome in Chronicles, promote him already to a major role in a movie!

Back