• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
War has broken out in Hoenn! Fight as either Team Magma or Team Aqua for ultimate control of the region!

Here are the rules:

Each Side Has:
1 Admin
2 Execs
12 Grunts

~Once 15 people have signed up for each team, members will vote on Admin, who then appoints the Execs.

~The Admin directs the paths/decisions of his troops(where to go, who to fight, etc). Battles can only take place between adjacent cities/locations. For example, LittleRoot can attack Oldale, but not Petalburg.

~When conducting battles, if the defender does not respond to the attacker within 1 day, the defender forfeits. Think of it as a siege situation. This rule is key for keeping this game going at a steady pace.

~The defender is also allowed to set the terms for the battle, to which any attacker must adhere to, so long as they do not break my set rules.

~The attacking side will change each turn. The team on offense will be allowed to initiate attacks for as long as they wish. Only when the Admin decides to stop the offensive will the other team be allowed to start attacks. Just like in the actual game of Risk.

~When a player loses a battle, he or she will be unable to participate for the remainder of the round. When their respective team goes on defense, they will regain the number of troops equal to the number of cities they hold.
For example, Team Magma Grunt A(offense) is attacking Aqua Grunt B(defense). Grunt A loses to Grunt B. Thus Magma loses a soldier. Magma then ends their attack, putting them on defense. Assuming they have at least one city, Grunt A will allowed to return to the field.
***However, if a team has fewer cities than it has KO'd members, it will up to the Admin to decide who comes back first.***

Here is a list of all 21 cities/landmarks that can be held. The attacking Admin can move people as he pleases, but when he decides to go on defense, everyone must be in a city or landmark. Each city holds a varying amount of people, and each landmark holds only 1. The list is as follows:

LittleRoot – 1 Residents
Oldale – 1 Residents
Petalburg – 3 Residents
Dewford – 1
Rustboro – 5
Verdanturf – 1
Mauville – 3
Slateport - 3
Lavaridge – 1
Fallarbor - 2
Fortree - 2
Pacifidlog – 1
Lilycove – 4
Mossdeep – 3
Sootopolis – 3
Ever Grande – 1

Landmarks:
Desert - 1
Weather Institute - 1
Mt. Pyre - 1
Meteor Falls - 1
Rusturf Tunnel - 1

Battling Restrictions: There are a number of restrictions set to make the game more interesting. First off, there are no DT/OHKO moves allowed, period. Sleep clause is in effect, as is the hax item clause. If there are any questions, pm me. If anyone is found in violation of these rules, they will be forced to leave the game, thereby crippling their team.

The types of pokemon are also limited depending on your rank -
~Grunts are forbidden to use ALL legends/wobbuffet.
~Execs may use up to two legends, but no ubers/wobby
~Admins are subject to the same rule as Execs, but they must have their respective mascot on their team. Thus the Magma Admin must have Groudon, while the Aqua Admin must use Kyogre.

Whew, a lot of rules, I know. But that's the end of them! So let the sign-ups begin!

Team Magma
1.Shadowdragon154-Leader
2.GWXCORE
3.Murderface
4.soulinferno
5.nameless111
6.Chibi
7.Yoshistar64
8.duckdavis
9.Shadowflame3458
10.wolfie1177

Team Aqua
1.Bloo14
2.Burzes
3.R.A.M.
4.AdvancedK9
5.biggirl97
6.NightofShadow-Leader
7.Aymundo
8.Zachattack101
9.Darkrai X
10.Pipluper
11.Punishment
12.Olibur
13.PKMN Trainer Max
14.Wish

Last edited:

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
Mudkib, have you ever played Risk? The idea in the actual Risk is to take over the world through means of defeating other armies. The premise is the same here. Your Admin will tell you what cities to attack or hold, and it will be your job to attempt to beat your rivals in battle to win the game.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Ill be in team aqua. just because I feel like it....

Action

Rhapsody in Blue
Years
To answer your question Shadow, no. However, they do have access to other legends that could fit the role such as Entei or Suicune, depending on the team.

Also, be sure to spread this around to your friends! I'd like to have 15 people per team before we start.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Put me on Team aqua as my feraligatr will kick atmoneymoney

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Shadow, you should get some in an hour, day, who knows, you might get some soon...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
too bad, i have kyogre 2, and i'll make way better than yours

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
Years
lolz mine is shiny >.> Anyway, guys, I'm out, because my wifi isn't working anymore. I didn't know this was wifi -.-

Back