• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you like to see Team Rocket catch?

Years
Jessie and James have captured or worked with quite a few Pokémon throughout the series. Are there any you think would be a good fit for them that they haven't caught yet?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Something that has disappointed me with Team Rocket in recent sagas, especially in Journeys, they haven't really caught a lot of pokemon.

One thing I'd love in Journeys, if for James and Jessie to return to Arbok and Weezeing and reclaim them. It is their signature pokemon and I feel like they should finally get them back. I think the other pokemon by now can handle themselves. Maybe even visit Cacnea and Mime Jr. again.

As for pokemon I think they should catch, I think Nickit is a 100% Team Rocket Pokemon and feel like it would be the perfect pokemon for Jessie since James has already caught a Morpeko.

Sadly with Journeys likely coming to an end this year if rumors of Gen 9 are to be believed, I don't think they will catch anymore pokemon. At least not ones that would make a massive impact on the show.

Back