• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi o u o)//

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Um...I'm new!
Nice to meet you all! ; 7 ; )//
Hiya Yupi, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine but you can call me by Mid. Whay did you join PC, I ask?

We've all been though that 'new here' journey but once you've completed it, you're gonna enter the pop world, especially here at PC. I'll gladly be your guide here at PC if you're new to the forum world.

Have fun~

~Mid

Years
Hiya, Yupi. Welcome to PC! Your username is adorable. :3

Anyway, is there a particular reason you joined up? We have pretty much everything around here, from hacks to Pokemon clubs and off-topic discussions. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, since there's something for everybody on the forum~

But yeah, go ahead and explore this place and feel free to contact me if you need any help. <3 Making new friends makes the forum experience so much better. I was so shy when I joined but am so glad I opened up a bit, haha.

Enjoy your stay and it was great meeting you. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Thank you for the welcomes! > u <
I mostly joined because I want to meet new people and possibly in the future do trades to fill up my pokedex! ...And the new game just came out so that's another reason to join. = v=)b

Years
Um...I'm new!
Nice to meet you all! ; 7 ; )//

Hello Yupi, welcome to PC.

I am Hikari, or you can call me by my real name Nichole (and I am technically a girl, it's just that I have a tendency to use male-based avatars and sigs).

I've heard you love trading so why not check out the Trade Corner where you should be able to find any Pokemon you are requesting, and good luck filling your Pokedex.

Since you also joined for B2/W2, I might also direct you to the Black 2 and White 2 forum where there's loads of discussions relating to the new games.

I'm happy to be your friend and feel free to drop me a VM anytime!

- Hikari10

Back