• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~!

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Hi people! I decided to join forum because the old forum I used to go had too many bugs I did not want to deal with anymore.

I'm going to turn 25 and my first pokemon game was Yellow but my favorite is Crystal. Still love the games and I hope to have fun here.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hi there dragonfly_dust!

I see, you're quite an old fan of Pokemon, but you're never too old I guess. And there's also quite a number of older fans of Pokemon here in PC. I also love the 2nd gen games. I guess the Metal and Color Generation Games forums would be best for you to relive your childhood.

VM me if you have any questions regarding PC or any of the mods.

And enjoy your time here in PC!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi and welcome to PC, dragonfly_dust! Like SNOR(es)LAX suggested, Metal and Color Generation Games section will be for you! And you could talk about the most recent generations as well, including Pokemon X and Y! So have a nice time here!

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Thank you and I like and played all of the generations. I just like the older gen pokemons personally but like to play them in the new generation games. (My love for Bulbasaur follows me everywhere~!)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Same here! I only can re-play older gen games because I have spent my childhood on those games. Also, new gen games make me lose my interest fast! And after you said that, go to the Current Generation Gaming forums and post away!

dragonfly_dust

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I actually had the japanese versions until I picked up the fourth gen...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Wow? Seriously? You must have played the legendary Pokemon Green right!?

Back