• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it is going to be a long day

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Wondering how do you deal with being trapped in the house all day. Me not very well as after an hour I am bored of the TV/internet and just want to go out but can not do that... basically being trapped inside all day in murder for me.

so what about my fellow PC members ?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Never get really bored because my hand is always itching to do some sketching and stuff. Besides, I can go out whenever I want.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I love being inside the house all day; I'm actually quite a recluse. I have the Internet and other activities around the house to keep me occupied, and I don't require extensive face-to-face communication in order to remain sane; I can always speak to people using the Internet.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I prefer being inside than outside, there's a lot of things to do online (PC being included)...I usually frequent battle sims, facebook, or spend the day doing important stuff and listen to music.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with being indoors.
I honestly am kind of a busy person, and most of what I have to get done is at home, so I don't leave the house most days. That is, unless you include feeding my stray cats, playing with/holding them, etc (one of them gets lonely).

However, I don't mind going places.
It's also really cute when I come home and find the mentioned stray cat sleeping on the sidewalk, like he's waiting for me. If I call his name, he recognizes my voice and comes running. [:

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I love having days off when I can stay inside all day and just lounge in sweatpants and pretty much do whatever the hell I want. I have to get out at least every couple days though, or I start to get restless.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Staying inside like today with having no college and what not is great. I'm just listening to music and dancing around like a mad man haha. I'll probably dive into some more Black 2 later : )

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I get fidgety when I have my daughter with me because I'd rather be out and about with her, but on days like this when it's gloomy and kind of rainy I'm content with just watching stuff with her or playing with our toys.

If I'm alone, then 9 times out of 10 I'll pick staying inside over going out anyway. Nothing beats being almost motionless for 8 hours after a week of physical labor.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Sounds like Curtis talli has a restless body by the sounds of things.

What I do is I try to talk to some of my friends on here & Skype. Failing that, I wind up playing with my console games. I only really get bored if there's absolutely nothing for me to do, but even then, doing nothing is likely the best way to spend a day, especially after you've recently got back from a long day of work.

Crux

Evermore
Years
There are days when I seriously want to go out on the town, and raise a little hell, but I actually don't mind staying at home.
And I can sit entirerly still for hours.
One time, somebody thought I was dead! :D

Years
If I've got a day off, I actually prefer being able to stay at home and do whatever I want, rather than go out to do different things. I've got more than enough here to occupy me in terms of entertainment or even chores, so I don't worry about getting bored or restless.

The only time I actually don't like sticking around my house is when I'm sick, and know I have to stay home (so I don't pass anything on to customers/co-workers). I guess I like knowing above all else that I can make the decision to go out or not if I want, and not feel like I'm on house arrest.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't mind staying at home cause in fact, that's what I do most of the time. I don't have to go to school or work so I pretty much stay home 75-85% of the time either drawing, watching tv or browsing the Internet. I'm also not very social and so I rarely go out with friends. There's also a lot more fun things to do in my house than there is outside. Though when the weather is nice, I do love going out on a walk, which I find to be really fun. Or if someone's making me go/taking me somewhere I'd gladly go out with them. It's nice to go out and relax and get away from my home every now and now.

Years
Staying inside is my default mode. Therefore it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Except when I'm really bored or really depressed. Even then I'll probably find something to do that doesn't involve going outside.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Sounds like Curtis talli has a restless body by the sounds of things.

I have just learnt that it is boring being stuck inside, Think I need to add more...

I am okay with Video games if my Daughter Hanna is with me, but if she is at her dad's then I am bored and need to leave the house.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I've never been stuck in the house like that. If I get too bored being in the house, I go out and do something. One time I called into work asking them if I can come in early because I was bored at home. That was how desperate I was to try to find a way to keep myself busy. I hate being bored, and I get bored really easily sitting in the house all day, even if there are a million and one things to do on the computer.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I hate being stuck inside, since I'm more of an outdoors person, but I manage well. I mean, there's a reason PC exists. Right?

Seriously, if I'm forced to stay home, PC, FB, and the occasional IWC related websites are what I go to.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I used to be stuck in the house all the time and I loved it. I could play computer games, watch TV, play other video games, all the stuff I loved doing. I still love doing those things, but I couldn't do it like I used to any more. I've discovered I need to get out of the house at least once a day, even if I'm just going to a supermarket to pick something up. I can't just sit around, it's too much.

Years
I am a lone person, and typical stay-at-home, so it really doesn't bother me much... OF COURSE until a certain time, I'm part workaholic so I can't stand doing it more than a few days.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i never plan to my days i just leave things as it rains.the only little times i might say planning is special occasions or important turning point in my life..other than that *shrugs* why worry when i don't have to when it's suppose to be "time to feel bored"" i'll feel bored and try to get over it or just go to sleep...i don't mind staying home.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I used to be stuck in the house all the time and I loved it. I could play computer games, watch TV, play other video games, all the stuff I loved doing. I still love doing those things, but I couldn't do it like I used to any more. I've discovered I need to get out of the house at least once a day, even if I'm just going to a supermarket to pick something up. I can't just sit around, it's too much.
I'm the same as this. When I was younger, there were days when I literally didn't leave the house and just holed myself up watching TV or going on the internet. And I was perfectly content! But now, if I'm in the house for long stretches of time, I just get cabin fever really quickly. It's fine if my housemate is there, as I can talk to him to pass away the time, but if it's just me by myself, I go Jack Nicholson-in-The Shining crazy.

Back