• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: 7th Generation Pokémon Battling Viability (Singles)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
7th Generation Pok?mon Battling Viability (Singles)

Find out what the Pok?Community thinks of the new Pok?mon in generation seven in the Singles world! We?ve got analysis and sample sets for all the new Pok?mon and Alolan forms.

Click here!

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Thanks to all who helped with this admittedly overly ambitious article. Special thanks to Dragon who helped push it out in the last couple months, and wolf for casting his eagle eye over it all too.

The intention is for this to be a guide, and one that we can continually adapt as well. If you want to discuss any of the general sets here, do raise them! And if you want to write your own battling (or otherwise) article, do pitch it to us in the Daily forum section. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Imo there is no reason to run Tsareena without Rapid Spin, as that it is the only thing that makes it viable in the tiers where it is viable. Klefki totally outclasses it as a dual screen setter.

Sirfetch’d

Good read! However Oricorio doesn't learn Quiver Dance afaik, but it's listed in its recommended set.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Imo there is no reason to run Tsareena without Rapid Spin, as that it is the only thing that makes it viable in the tiers where it is viable. Klefki totally outclasses it as a dual screen setter.
Agreed. Virizion is better too if you want a Grass-type dual screens setter. I changed it to an offensive Spin set, since that seems more suitable in OU than a defensive set. It's also the most common set on the higher ladder.
Good read! However Oricorio doesn't learn Quiver Dance afaik, but it's listed in its recommended set.
Fixed. I added a crappy Choice set. I doubt it can do anything else well lol.

Back