• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh hey, a new guy!

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hi, I'm Icy Burn, just a guy who is crazy in love with White Kyurem, and I have no idea why. I fused together Reshiram and Kyurem this morning, and it was love at first sight. I'm not actually using him in my team - only a Fly slave - because using legendaries on your team is a noob move.

Well, that was an off topic, definitely not an introduction paragraph to an introduction thread ...

I thought this place looked like a nice community, so here I am, typing this right now, for all you people to see and probably laugh at. Yeah ... I just come here to make new friends, hopefully get a bit of trading up and running, learn more and more about Pokemon and most of all, have a hell of a good time! :3

I'd be happy to chat with and/or be friends with any of the community, but if you're Black Kyurem, I'm sorry, you can't be my friend, as White Kyurem is way more sexy and superior then his other Form.

Well, that was off topic, again ...

That's it, I guess. I wonder who has actually read all of this without dying of boredom, and whoever has done that, you win a cookie. :3

- Icy Burn (buuuuurrrrrn).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Nothing is off-topic when you're introducing yourself...well, at least from what I read in your intro post. xD Welcome aboard to PC, Icy Burn. Honestly I don't have a preference between both forums of Kyruem, as they're both awesome. xD So...I guess we're on the right step? xD

You can do lots of trading here on PC, as well as a few other sections where you can talk about Pokemon (especially how awesome White Kyurem is!) So, don't be shy and contribute, yeah? :D We don't bite, we're really nice ^_^

I get a cookie for reading, right? Two for responding? :P

Have fun!

Icy Burn

Years
You get 3 for having a cool profile picture, lol. The Kyurem bit wasn't actually off topic? I thought it was ... eh, well. At least someone has replied, I'm happy now! ^_^

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
That wasn't boring at all.
I can haz cookie? .3.

Anywhooo, welcome to PokéCommunity!!
Follow all the rules and stuff, If your stuck, I can help you. I can also be a free friend? ;3

Also, if we're on the subject of Pokémon we ''love'' obsessed with, mine is Ampharos!
I haven't a clue why, just when my Flaffy evolved into it I was attached! <3

Years
You shouldn't of promised a cookie... I read it all, so you know, cookie please? :3

Anyway welcome to the pokécomunity! You can find lots of cool people around, friendly too! If trading is what you're looking for; might I sugest the trade corner (just search it in the search bar). Theres loads of people ready and waiting for someone to trade with, maybe you can help them out.

Well I'm X3 and if you need anything, don't be shy to ask someone to point you in the right direction.

Icy Burn

Years
Man, I wanted one of those cookies. Here you go - *hands you the cookie*. Don't waste it!

Years
Icy Burn, huh? That's pretty clever! Welcome to PC! :D

I like white Kyurem too, though to be honest I only grew attached after playing Black 2. As for using legendaries, that's another thing I agree with - it makes the games too easy for me so I tend to stay away from using them unless it's just for fun. We have a good bit in common already, it seems~

PC is definitely a cool place, so it's nice to see that you're enjoying it here so far! Never be scared to talk to anyone, our members (and staff, of course) are great people. You're free to shoot me a friend request and chat if you like, I love meeting new people. n n I read your whole intro too by the way, great seeing new members pour more thought into their intro. Helps us get to know you better. :3

Have fun!

Years
Hi, I'm Icy Burn, just a guy who is crazy in love with White Kyurem, and I have no idea why. I fused together Reshiram and Kyurem this morning, and it was love at first sight. I'm not actually using him in my team - only a Fly slave - because using legendaries on your team is a noob move.

Well, that was an off topic, definitely not an introduction paragraph to an introduction thread ...

I thought this place looked like a nice community, so here I am, typing this right now, for all you people to see and probably laugh at. Yeah ... I just come here to make new friends, hopefully get a bit of trading up and running, learn more and more about Pokemon and most of all, have a hell of a good time! :3

I'd be happy to chat with and/or be friends with any of the community, but if you're Black Kyurem, I'm sorry, you can't be my friend, as White Kyurem is way more sexy and superior then his other Form.

Well, that was off topic, again ...

That's it, I guess. I wonder who has actually read all of this without dying of boredom, and whoever has done that, you win a cookie. :3

- Icy Burn (buuuuurrrrrn).

Hello Icy Burn, and welcome.

Given you were named after White Kyurem's signature move I take it you like him a lot. I actually love both the new Kyurem forms, so I'm not taking sides. Black 2/White 2 fan I assume?

And nice to see you already joined the Adoption Center? Now you have the tough decision of choosing a mentor to show you around the forum. PC is a very active community, and we're friendly (well, most of us) and like Cirno, I love meeting new users too and hey, nice intro!

Feel free to VM me or friend request me and we can talk about B2/W2 together!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
What if I used Freeze Shock~? Just kidding, nice name you've got there. Welcome to PC, I'm MidnightShine aka Mid, nice to have ya here~

Looks like you love White Kyurem, I support both sides tbh. I assume you're a fan of B2W2 too~? If so, you should give this board a try~

Just like Cirno said, PC's a real great place for us Pokemon fanatics to hang out~! I'm always free to chat so, just shoot a VM, that'll do~ Friend requests are also cool, no harm by sending me one~

Huv fun~

~Mid~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hey Icy Burn, welcome to PC! I'm synerjee, and it's really nice to meet you! White Kyurem, huh? I like both White and Black Kyurem by the way. They're awesome pokemon!

You sound like a really cool guy. I like that! :) I'm sure you'll have a really great time here. There's lots to do and lots of new people to meet! Do take your time to browse around and discover what you like. Since you're a fan of White Kyurem, why not head over to the B/W2 boards, as directed by MidnightShine above? That might be a good way to start off. :)

Well, hope you'll enjoy the rest of your stay here. If you have any questions or just want a friendly chat, feel free to visit any of the staff or my profile and leave us a VM/PM! Well, that's it from me! Hope to see you around lots! :D

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Icy Burn,hope your enjoying PC so far :D! Your intro was one of the coolest things I've ever seen :3, you get wait...*thinks deeply* unlimited cookies for a year for it n_n. I personally love White Kyurem it's design is so sleek and cool, the moves powerful and deadly...impossible to not adore this thing :D. Even though it's a legendary,I might consider putting it on my team just because of my passionate love for it.Except,wait no I've got Black 2 D:.

I'm Rainbow by the way the three main Pokemon I'm addicted to:Arcanine,Altaria and Gulpin. I just want to hug them all :D.It'd be awesome to know you more,so maybe come up for a chat? I'm pretty much on 24/7 well slight exaggeration but nevertheless.

Anyway,I'm sure you'll find PC a friendly and warm place. Hope you'll have fun here,because that's the most important part :3!

Back