• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What Pokemon do you hate the most?

Years
So, like the title says what pokemon do you hate?

The pokemon I hate the most are the Gen IV pokemon that just didn't need to be there, you know what I mean.

Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar, Togekiss, Yanmega, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Probopass.

They all look stupid!

Rhydon was awesome, why evolve it!

Tangela and Lickitung went from being awesome to being not fully evolved.

Electabuzz and Magmar, I can understand the baby forms of them they were nice, but really they didn't need to evolve. My first game (ever) was pokemon silver and electabuzz was one of my main pokemon in my team, I thought it was amazing, now it looks rather weak =(

Togepi was a nice cute pokemon, then it became Togetic still cute but could do some damage. then Togekiss came along, It no longer looks cute, it's shell is almost non-existent and it appears to me more wing than body!

Yanmega. I can understand this Pokemon, if it was brought in at a different time I would have been fine with it, but they added it with all of the stupid pokemon and it got dragged down with them.

Gliscor. Somehow Gligar went from a cute but scary Pokemon, into something that looks like it was made from metal. Apart from that I don't have much against it, but like with Yanmega it was dragged down with the rest of them.

Mamoswine. How the hell did Piloswine turn into that? It's tusks changed there shape, it's eyes became opened, It turned into a giant and it got a random bit of blue on it's head. WTF!

And finally we get to Probopass, I don't even know where to start on this.
They looked at Nosepass and went
"Right, make everything bigger, stupider and give it a moustache and a hat."
When they was drawing it how did no-one say, guys this looks f**king stupid!?

If they ever dare touch Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Aerodactyl, Ditto or Lapras I will Flip!

I wouldn't be surprised if in GEN 6 they add an evolved form to like likes of Primape, Golduck, Venomoth, Dugtrio and Dewgong.

Okay rant over.

Sirfetch’d

I agree with your list for the most part, but I LOVE Yanmega is is really awesome. I REALLY REALLY hate Mr. Mime. It is the ugliest Pokemon of all time. It is stupid and almost completely useless in battle. If I could erase one pokemon from the game it would be mr.mime.

I also hate pokemon with the static ability when they are not on my team. It Paralyzes me every time. It is not 30% like it says.

To add to your list Magmortar and Electivire are stupid to me because they got special treatment over Jynx. In gen 1 they introduced the 3 elemental human like pokemon. Then in gen 2 they got baby forms, but in gen 4 they totally forgot about Jynx. She was the most useful one, at least in gen 1.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
For some reason I don't like Grumpig. I actually think its design is cute. I'm not entirely sure why I dislike it so much, I think a looong time ago I tried to battle one of them in Colosseum and it killed me or something and now I have some sort of irrational distaste for it ingrained into me LOL

Timburr/Conkeldurr/Gurdurr. They may be good battlers from what I've heard, but these things literally have to be my least favorite line of Pokemon ever. They are so hideous and gross, I don't know who the hell thought it would be a good idea to make them.

The Genies (Or Kami trio) Unnecessary and uninspired legendaries, if you ask me. Did we really need another trio for 5th gen? :/

Sirfetch’d

The Genies (Or Kami trio) Unnecessary and uninspired legendaries, if you ask me. Did we really need another trio for 5th gen? :/

True that. The Kami trio are the sorriest excuses for legendaries I have ever seen. They are decent in battle, but I would never consider using one. GF could have done so much better. I hope gen 6 only introduces a couple of legendaries. We have way too many. It used to be special to be a legandary now it means nothing.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Lol I like Togekiss. But that's just an opinion on my part.

Some Gen 4 Pokemon didn't appeal to me too much, one being Vespiquen. They made it sexist; males can't evolve. I know it was based on real honey bees, but that's ridiculous. I guess some could say male Beedrill can be considered a "male" counterpart for it, but that's very unlikely.

I also don't understand Timburr and it's evolutions. Conkeldurr is weird looking. Timburr is cute as it is, but Gurdurr (Gurderp hehe) looks like a clown with its huge nose. We could have gotten three new Eeveelutions instead of these.

And, no thanks to a friend of mine, Hypno are creepy and ugly to me now.

Trubbish and it's evolved form... We already have Muk and Grimer. Even though I love Serperior, they got rid of Snivy and Servine's "legs"... I was a little disappointed by that. The design is nice, but it would have been very nice to have it still on legs, and it could have been a Grass/Dragon type if it was done that way, just a thought.

And Tepig's evolutions could have used a Ground typing as its second type. Fighting is overused. I can understand Blaziken and Infernape, Infernape the most as monkeys tend to get violent and fight at times if provoked, but a fighting pig is just pointless. However, I still like Emboar anyway.

I also agree about the kami trio; what was the point? Gen 5 have like 3 sets of trios: Kami, Tao and Musketdeers. (Well, they can be called a quad, but still!)

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Seriously OP? Seriously?
You just listed the most awesome pokemon ever! Ok, well, at least what I loved the most about generation 4.
The only one missing there is a Jynx badass evolution, I was just saying that the other day...

The pokemon I hate the most has to be Blissey, because she think she's so superior, and a general pain to take down.
And Cradily comes second on that list, in the same freaking horrible boat.

Pinta77

Pokemon I hate are Klink, Sayble, Mamoswine, and pretty much all black and white pokemon.

Also, reffering to the first post, what would ditto evolve into?

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Vanillite.

Am I really fighting something based off of something you eat? REALLY? I mean, I know we all eat animals, but really? An Ice Cream Cone? That should have been in 1st gen with Muk and Voltorb.

Golden Kirby

New hacker
Years
I hate toxicroak, i would always choose Torterra and never really use a ground type move.

More recently i have started to hate jellicent, don't know why.

Years
I dislike the four Magikarp, Zubat, the Regi's, I really don't care for the Lake Trio, Cressalia, Virizon (the grass/fighting type legendary for Gen V), and Keldeo

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Porygon and all of its evolutions. I think that they are very well designed Pokemon, but I think they are completely useless and a waste of data in all of the games.

Years
I don't hate any generation, so don't think I hate all of those new Gen IV evolutions they added, but you know who I hate?

424Ambipom.png

That thing just... I don't know why, but that Pokemon just makes me angry. I hate that thing, and I liked Aipom.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This is more about Pokemon, not game specific stuff. Off to Pokemon General we go! I hate Pikachu, Grotle, and Zebstrika btw. Overrated, hunchback, and reasons I don't wanna explain, respectively, lol.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Graveler; bad enough that it's simply a rock with a face, worse still that appears with extreme commonality in caves and is used almost exclusively by Hikers.

Years
I probably hate Tentacool even more than Zubat, just because I would always remember to bring Repels with me into caves, but for some reason it would gap my mind to bring them along while surfing (that, and I actually like Crobat, unlike Tentacruel).

With the introduction of Gen V though, Roggenrola has easily become second on my list. It looks like it has a very lazy design, it's name is a really bad pun, and it has Sturdy, so I can't even OHKO it if I find one.

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I have hated Mr. Mime from the very beginning XD He's just...hideous ~__~
I also really don't like Tangela or Clefairy.

For whatever reasons, I also don't like the Wurmple family, the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Vanillish, Frillish and Jellicent, Smoochum, and Bellsprout. Not really any reason other than ugly or annoying xD I don't really like the "fairy" legendaries, Celebi and them. The only one I really like is Mew, and even then I'm not a huge fan.

Sirfetch’d

I have hated Mr. Mime from the very beginning XD He's just...hideous ~__~
I also really don't like Tangela or Clefairy.

For whatever reasons, I also don't like the Wurmple family, the pink Shellos and Gastrodon, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Vanillish, Frillish and Jellicent, Smoochum, and Bellsprout. Not really any reason other than ugly or annoying xD I don't really like the "fairy" legendaries, Celebi and them. The only one I really like is Mew, and even then I'm not a huge fan.

I SO agree about Mr. Mime, especially Sabrina's female Mr. Mime. But come on! How could you hate Jelli? So awesome.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Seedot and Sunflora. I HATE THEM SO MUCH. They're so weak and the design is pathetic.
Aside from that, Accelgor freaks me out despite being strong and I really don't like Lugia or Mewtwo for some reason. They're just really boring designs to me and I dislike them a lot. /brick'd

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
There is one reason why I don't play new Pokemon Games.

Oshawott.

It's got a STUPID name, STUPID design, STUPID line and is just Terrible.

Back