• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: PokéNatomy: an in-depth look at the anatomy of Pokémon

Years
This looks really interesting and provides some cool details on Pokemon, and it's great to see the project getting some great support!

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
Years
I'm surprised that it got funded and even all of the stretch goals were reached. The idea is good but there was a small hoax, the second chapter says "This Kickstarter-Exclusive 8"x10" book is over 300 pages long and contains all of the original 150 Pokémon" but Mewtwo and Mew were only a stretch goal so the book would've contained only 149 pokémon if only the main goal were reached. Stoll should be very happy that that strech goal was reached because it saved him from a lot of drama.

Btw, it's still possible that TPCi takes it down, they might even sue him because he got so much money ($34,526) from it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It's surprisingly fascinating to click and read more and more of these on his Deviantart page. Cool project c:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
I love this! I bought his other book 'Feminomicon' and I backed this because his art is amazing and so detailed, it should arrive at my house in April :D

Back