• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone draw anime &/or cartoon style?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Anyone artists? I'm making a rom hack, and I had some characters that I wanted to have some custom artwork for. If one person wants to try all of them or multiple artists for multiple artwork. Was looking for something similar to the old Pokémon manga style (maybe color ������) but I'd be extremely grateful for any attempts.

And of course a HHUUUGGEE thank you when I post a thread for my hack. Lemme know

sprites_zps27kmo58w.png

1st one is the main antagonist. He is going to be a really bad dude.... Took inspiration from the character Negan (walking dead)

2nd one is the male protagonist. Took inspiration from the character lucas (Mother 3)

3rd is the Protagonist's brother, Jax. He has a strong bond with his brother/sister (depending on who you choose.) Hot headed, rash. Inspiration from Claus (mother 3)

4th Jax Merged with the Ultra Beast, Nihilego. Inspired by the plot of Sun and Moon.

5th Female protagonist. Like the male protagonist, except female.

Again, any attempts regardless of your skill would be gratefully appreciated. I'm not an art critic :)

Last edited:
Back