• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animations Template with Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello guys or Brothers and sisters (look at my age) i have made animations template with example, for those who have difficulties to make animations(I'm not sure that all of you have difficulties:knockedou)
I hope it helps

I don't need credits but it's always welcome

Credits on the note inside the file you have extracted. Ejoy^^

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!(RAPIDSHARE CAN ONLY FOR 10 People :shocked::knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:disappoin)
DOWNLOAD HERE!!!(MIRROR 1(MEGAUPLOAD)
http://rapidshare.com/files/390209375/Animations_Maker_Starterkit.rar.html
i'll continue working on this(to get all move animations)
need to get from the spriters resource. btw as SwiftSign's request i'll attach the file.
ATTENTION: download the one in the attachment. it was freshly updated ;) then the one with link is the old one(outdated) so i'll strikethrough it.also i decided to split it to 3 part to fit in :D

Enjoy:rambo:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Could you atleast attach it to your post? I'd rather see what I'm downloading.

Years
kk will edit 1st post
Btw my age is 11(so don't expect a lot from me)
please be patient(currently Editing 1st post)
since uploading a 3mb file took so long in indonesia -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Let's try to watch posting dates. This thread was revived from two months ago. Thread revival is only allowed in specific forums. This is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back