• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy

#isthenumbersign
Years
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm the only girl you'll ever know whose name is Ryan. I've played Pokemon foreverrr, even when it became "uncool" among my peers. And thus I am picking up my copy of White 2 on Friday, so that should be fun. :) I'm really laid back and stuff so yeah. I'll be on in my spare time, since oddly there's a lot of that these days.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there 60! :)

Now that's awesome a girl named Ryan... xD

Anyways if you like playing Black/White2 you can discuss or be spoiled in the Black 2 and White 2 Forums... :)

If you want you can join some Pokemon Clubs.

And if you want something new why not try some of our hacks in the Emulation Forums, the Pokemon Hacks there are awesome or maybe you would want to make your own hack game... :)

If you have any question don't be shy to ask our staff members they're the one's with colored Usernames... :)

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity... :)

~tajaros~

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi Ryan! ^_^
Oddly enough i know a girl with my name which is Jericho!
But i am glad that you decided to join and i hope you enjoy your stay.
If you need any help or advice or just someone to talk to just let me know :3

#isthenumbersign
Years
@tajaros: Oh believe me I'm terrible at emulation! :P

And thank you guys. :)

Years
You're definitely the first girl I know named Ryan, but that's actually pretty awesome, haha. XD; Welcome to PC and it's great to meet you!

But yeah, Pokemon's awesome! I've played for forever as well, since I was 8, if I remember right. B/W2's release is also very exciting, luckily Friday's just around the corner. I got my copy Sunday and have been enjoying it a lot; you'll definitely love it, too! :D

Buuut yeah, hope you like the forum! Everyone's nice here, so go ahead and explore for yourself. See you around, yes?

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Yo. I like your name! And your username is original. I never thought you could make your username only numbers.

Back