• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! =)

H0tB3ans

What is Sylveon?~
Years
Ohaidere.

I'm Beans, just some guy who decided to join a Pokémon Forum to meet people who also share my 'passion' for Pokémon. You can either call me Jackson, Beans, Hot, I don't really mind as long as it's related to the name. =)

Just a few questions as I'm new here -

Does this forum have like, Pixel Art Shops for Signatures and Avatars? If so, could anyone recommend me any?
Is there a battle server for the forums, like Smogon?
Does anyone wanna send me a message anytime? I'd love to make some new friends ASAP! =)

Thanks for reading, and if you did, here is an internet cookie! *passes the pixel-ie cookie*

Bump, I guess? ;; I thought someone would've posted by now =c

Last edited:
Years
You have to be patient, sir. Sometimes it may take a while, especially on days like today where there were a lot of other introductions posted within the day. :3 Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Anyways, we have pixel shops in the Pixel Projects subforum of Pixel Art. I'd recommend looking there for anything you might be interested in, but if there's nothing that really catches your eye then there's not much we can do. :( New shops pop up every once in a while so keep checking back if you're really interested in one! We have a few Art & Design shops for avatars and signatures in the main section, though, so if you'd like an avatar and signature that's graphics and non-pixel art you're free to post there! Hope you get an awesome set really soon; good luck. :) Don't have any specific shops I could recommend since I don't request sets from there often but it won't take long to look around!

And yup! We have a battle server. Check out this thread that has all the information relating to the Pokemon Showdown server and join whenever you can! It's a really great place. Super active at certain times of the day too, plus it probably is one of the best ways to meet people here. The server has grown so big and great that I'd recommend it to any new member regardless of if they battle or not. <3;

Oh hey, thanks for the cookie! I'll consider that my breakfast since I woke up a little while ago, aha.

Anyways have a great time on PC! You'll get more replies soon, don't worry!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yeah, don't fret! We get busy sometimes but we always have time to greet our newest members. :)

Welcome to PC, H0tB3ans! It's nice to know that you've found your way to us. n_n; As Cirno mentioned, Art & Design has some really great shops for requesting new signatures and avatars, so please feel free to drop by for a while! There's a lot of talent in that section, so I'm sure you'll find something you like! And if you're into competitive battling, there's pretty much no better place than PC's very own Battle Center / Showdown server! Our battle community is pretty fantastic here, so I'm sure --if you're not afraid of some solid competition -- you'll fit in real well there. ;)

I'm glad you're so enthusiastic about meeting new people! PC is a great place for getting to know one another and making long-term friendships. :) If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask one of the staff members here. Or, if you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a VM! Hope to see you around!

Back