• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm BeanBag.

I am an old school Pokémon gamer, I really only like the first generation. Past that I think it just doesn't have the same magic for me. So all I do is play Pokémon on my smart phone when it should be working!

My favorite Pokémon is Bulbasaur, you can't beat the classics!

Well That is a little about my Pokémon history. I would love to know what your favorite Pokémon is!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi BeanBag. Nice to see you here! I also enjoyed being in Red and Blue heydays, but I really enjoyed it when I played Emerald. My favorite is too numerous to list, but some of them are Shaymin and Victini. Welcome to Pokecommunity, and I hope you have great time here!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, BeanBag!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you're an old fan of the series! How come you don't like the newer games? :( I can agree with you that, at least for me, the first generation will always be my favorite just because it was the first. Nothing will ever defeat the first 150 Pokés.

Bulbasaur is pretty cool! I love it's evolution line. :) If you can't tell by my name, my favorite Pokémon is definitely Gyarados. :]

I hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Hey, BeanBag!

Welcome to PC! That's awesome that you're an old fan of the series! How come you don't like the newer games? :( I can agree with you that, at least for me, the first generation will always be my favorite just because it was the first. Nothing will ever defeat the first 150 Pokés.

Bulbasaur is pretty cool! I love it's evolution line. :) If you can't tell by my name, my favorite Pokémon is definitely Gyarados. :]

I hope to see you around, and enjoy yourself!

Thanks a lot, I hope to fit in here.

The newer games aren't bad, I never said that. It's just that the originals give me that nostalgia feeling, making me feel like a kid again. This is what the newer game can't replicate for me, but I'm not saying they are bad games I really didn't mind Pokémon Black & White.

I love Gyarados, that would be in my top team if I was going to pick one. They are so strong!

Back