• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Homework Club

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024

The Homework Club

Welcome to The Homework Club, where students - both high school and college alike - can help each other out with whatever problems they're having with their schoolwork.

Our purpose
The purpose of this club is to help you with your homework (or classwork) if you're having trouble with it, not to do it for you. The responsibility on doing your homework falls on you, we're just a resource for you if you need help doing so. We're just here to lend a hand on how to do something, help explain how to do something if you're not sure, and maybe even handle a problem or two that you have. We'll mostly help out with the core subjects (Science, Math, History and English), and those that branch from them, but we'll try to help out with any class you're having trouble with if we can!

We need your help
Ultimately, our helpfulness will be determined by who we have as members of our group here so for that, we'll be needing all the help we can get! If you're a student (or former student) or just want to help out as much as they can, and would be able to help out others (as well as get help, if necessary, in return), please don't hesitate to join.

Members
/*current member list here*/

Reply rules to follow
If you're interested in joining (which entails both helping and asking for help), please simply state so in a reply.
If you're interested in leaving this club, simply send me a VM so we can reduce clutter.
If you're interested in helping a member who has already requested help, please quote their post. Even if your reply is right after.
If you're interested in getting help on your homework (whether or not you are already a member), please follow this format:
[b]Help Request![/b]
[b]Subject[/b]: subject name here
[b]Problem[/b]: whatever it is you specifically need help doing​
Please note: If you request help with your homework prior to joining, you'll be added to the member list.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Well, I'll join to help out as much with schoolwork as I can.

Let's see... I can pretty much help with Math (but mostly data management, algebra, and a little bit of calculus), English, Literature, History, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, and... that's pretty much it.

I tutor in Data Management and the branches of Science part-time, so, I'll be of more help in those subjects than the other subjects I've listed.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't really have much of a problem with homework, but I'll be happy to help!

I'm in 10th grade this year, and I'm up to all the normal things. If you need help I can likely look through it and tryyy to help you, with maybe the exception of Algebra II ;(

But as the school year goes on, I'll probably need some help too :D

Years
I'll definitely join to get help as well as to help out!

Can definitely help with American History topics after the Civil War.

May need help with math related subjects since I'm starting to delve back into them.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'm in 9th grade and have barely any homework. If theres anyone out there actually taking Latin I'm amazing at that. I'm not bragging. The kids in my latin call me the Super Latin Guru Man (or, you know, something like that.) But seriously, I can help with latin a lot.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I don't really have lots of homework to be doing in my school, as the school I go to are very light on homework. I might get a bit more in the coming few years though as I've just started studying for my GSCE's (I'm in year 9, which is the UK version of grade 8) and stuff.

I'm pretty good at computer topics and geography, although I'm not great at anything else.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Hello, I would like to join this club.

I am currently in 10th grade. The major classes (excluding P.E., Health, and Guidance) that I take are Honors Biology, Honors English, Algebra II, World History II, Spanish III, and Comprehensive Art II. I would be glad to help you on your homework if you have any trouble.

I am more specialized at biology related homework and art related homework.

I may need some help with algebra related homework and Spanish related homework.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'll join, doing degree level Chemistry so happy to assist with any Chemistry/Biology work from beginners to A Level standard. Also happy to help out with Maths up to AS standard but I didn't do so well on C3/C4 so sorry if that's what you need. x3

Years
I'm studying a degree in Secondary Education with IT & Computing so I'll sign up to help out with anything in that region of work. I have to say though I'm not too good at the computing side of things yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
I'd love to join.
I can help with biology, chemistry, geology, geography, public health, literature, Irish and Scottish history, Greek and Roman history, architecture, psychology, Dutch (language), Environmental science, Analytical studies, and economics.
I've always wanted to find a forum with a club like this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
Bless this group, it could be a great way to get help. I'll join.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
Hello,

I'm going to bump this thread up. I understand that not many people like homework. I just wanted to bump this thread up for people who really need help on their homework so they can find this thread more easily. If I'm not supposed to bump this thread up, please notify me to delete this post. Thank you in advance.

Back