• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latias 9/20 Dragon Vault

Years
Card of the Week is back! This time, it will be consistently weekly!
The idea of Card of the Week is to rate cards on just about any aspect you wish. Just keep it PG/PG-13 and rate only the card posted in the first post of a given week's Card of the Week thread!
IMAG0094.jpg

Some questions to get you started:
What decks is this useful in?
What cards does it combo well with?
What do you think about the card's capabilities?
What do you think about the card art?

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'm not well versed in building TCG decks and whatnot but it seems the card combos pretty well with Latios since if you have either one in the bench and in the active position they help each others skills. It seems like Latias was meant to take damage while Latios was meant to deal damage. Im guessing if you built a deck with both Latios and Latias and got lucky on draws (which I hear is a big factor in TCG battles) Latias could stack energy's onto Latios pretty fast and you could deal damage pretty quickly since he has a 60 damage attack for only 3 energies. Still that would require you having energies in your discard pile which i'm not sure of this, but that doesn't seem too uncommon for that to happen within the first couple of turns. I'm sure being able to put 2 energy cards per turn on any big attacker is good though.

The card art is pretty cool I don't know if they're trying to show her inside her shroud of light reflection as shes invisible. She looks like shes flying through space though haha

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Dumb dragon vault promos every good card you get is a promo.

Ps I don't think the art is that good.

Last edited:
Back